The Least Favorite of The Group

"So know we are after ugly fish dude." I say to myself.

"He seems like he will be the easiest of them all." Ethan replies.

Me and Ethan make it back to the village, but something is off. There is weird fish like eggs everywhere.

"What the hell is this stuff?" I ask.

Me and Ethan unlock the gate that leads to Moreau. We start walking towards the village reservoir.

"It's...too quiet." Ethan tells me.

"Something's off." I reply.

Suddenly a werewolf like creature jumps out at us attempting to kill us. I managed to dodge, but Ethan wasn't so lucky. He was bitten and clawed.

"Get off of him!" I yell pulling out Wolfsbane.

I aim at the beasts head and shot. The beast fell off of Ethan, but it managed to get back up.

"Take this fucker!" Ethan yells shooting it with his shotgun.

The beast started rolling down the hill. I ran towards the beast with my dagger in my hand.

"Ethan, go find Moreau. I'll take care of this basterd." I yell to Ethan jumping on the beasts back.

"Good luck. Once I find him I'll wait for you." Ethan replies.

"Alright, me and you bitch!" I yell at the beast.

The beast roars in pain seemingly calling for others.

"Shut up!" I yell shooting it in the back of the head.

The beast falls to the ground dead.

"About damn time." I say to the corpse.

"Impressive. I didn't think anyone would have been able to kill that beast." A voice says from behind me.

I jump, startled by the sudden voice. It sounds familiar, it was definitely a woman's voice.

"I know why you killed her. You didn't have a choice, did you? She tried to kill you first. If only I told her on time." The voice tells me.

I was trying to focus on who's voice it was, but the voice kept on changing.

I look around and I couldn't see anyone.

"Who's there!?" I yell.

I turn around and see a brown haired woman wearing a white shirt with flowers on it. I couldn't see the rest of here.

She walked past a tree and disappeared.

"You and Ethan must be close friends." She says behind me again.

I turn around pointing my gun in the direction of the voice.

"Show yourself." I yell.

"Maybe I should feed you to the lycans or maybe I'll feed you to my fish." The voice says this time from all around me.

"GAH! W-where the hell are you!?" I yell coughing blood.

I look down and see a tree limb like object going through my lower abdomen.

My vision starts getting dark.

"Y-you coward."

I start gaining consciousness. I see a man leaning over me along with a much larger man looking at me.

"He finally wakes up." I hear the large one say.

"John are you alright? Duke found you passed out near that wolf." The other man asks.

"Ethan?" I ask regaining my vision. "Where are we?"

"Inside of one of Dukes rooms." He replies.

I stand up and looked out the window.

"So that's Moreau." I say to myself.

A giant fish monster swims across the a flooded part of the village.

"Ugly."