The Second Daughter pt.2

"Please don't try to kill me, I don't want to hurt you." I say to Daniela.

"If you play another good song I will let you go." She replies.

"Alright."

"Was that good enough?" I ask.

"I guess. It kinda makes me wonder how good are you with a piano." She replies.

I sit up and walk towards the door.

"Bye I'll see you around." Daniela says waving.

I wave back and leave the room.

I look around and I see a huge painting of Dimitrescu. I see a few bells and a note.

"Five bells ringing opens the way"

I shoot one bell, then another, then a third one, I find the fourth one and I hit it with my dagger. I barely notice the bell outside and I shoot it. The painting opens like a door.

Ethan walks in and I look at him nervously.

"Don't worry, she's alive." He tells me.

"Thank you." I reply.

"I found a way to get out of here. We have to find four masks, we already found one, but once we find them we put them on the statues then the door opens." Ethan explains.

"How did you find this out?" I ask.

"Duke." He responds.

"OK, I'll handle Cassandra and you find the masks." I tell Ethan running out of the room.

"Hey you don't mind if I absolutely murder your sister?" I ask Daniela.

She glares at me.

"Say that again and I'll take your tongue." She says gripping her sickle.

"I'm sorry, maybe you can convince her not to kill us." I say backing away from her.

"I'll try." She says rolling her eyes.

She turns into bugs and disappears.

Maybe Duke knows how to revive a dead crystallized vampire.