Deal at Heisenberg's Factory

I made my way back to Duke's room.

"Alright you three, me and Ethan are going to find Heisenberg, so you three can stay with Duke, or you can come with me and Ethan." I tell the three daughters.

"You promised a song for us." Daniela replies.

"Fine, but after the song you have to make a decision." I say pulling out my guitar.

I start by tuning the guitar, then I add some attachments to make it sound better.

"Was that good enough?" I ask.

They were just staring at me in amazement.

"That was awesome!" They yell at the same time.

"Thanks. I've been working hard on that one." I reply. "Well, let's go. Ethan's probably waiting for us."

Me and the three girls walked back to the village. Everything was different, there were signs that read, "This way Ethan" and other messages.

"Took you long enough." Ethan laughs.

"These three wanted a song before we left." I say pointing at the three women.

"Well it turns out that we're going to have to fight an army of those lycans." Ethan says following the signs.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I asked Duke what we should expect in the stronghold." Ethan replies.

"It seems like Duke knows everything. What is he anyways?" I ask.

"Who knows, but at least he's helping us." He replies.

"You got that right." I laugh. "If you three want, you can stay with Duke."

"We want to help!" Cassandra exclaims.

"And how will you do that?" I ask sarcastically.

Suddenly I feel something sharp pressing against my throat.

"Did you forget that we have weapons?" Cassandra replies.

My neck starts bleeding and all three vampires look at me hungrily.

"Fine, I'll let you three help." I sigh in defeat. "Just don't drain me of my blood."

After a few minutes of traveling, we finally find the stronghold gate.

"Alright Ethan, I'll watch your back and you open the gate." I tell Ethan.

"No need." He replies pointing up.

I look up to see Bela and Daniela holding the levers.

"Oh." I say, my face red with embarrassment.

Cassandra pats my back, obviously holding in her laughs.

We make are way into the stronghold. It looks huge, but if an army of monsters live here than it has to big.

"Let's just get in and get out." I tell Ethan.

"We'll take care of the lycans, you two go find whatever you're here for." Daniela tells me and Ethan.

"Thanks, I appreciate your help. I appreciate all of you." I tell everyone.

I turn to face Ethan.

"And you, I'm glad we were able to meet. Even though we only knew each other for a few hours I feel like we became good friends. And don't worry, we will safe your daughter." I say raising my hand for a handshake.