Flashback Final Part

One year before I went to the village and met Ethan...

"Are you sure? What if something goes wrong?" Angel asked.

"Don't worry. If anything this should help." I replied. "I know someone who can help."

"Just...be careful." She replied.

I left the house bringing Wolfsbane for protection. After a few hours of driving I finally made it.

"Hello! Anyone home!" I yelled knocking on the door.

"John? What are you doing here?" The old man answered.

"Do you still have that forge?" I asked.

"Yeah...why?" He replied.

"I need a weapon strong enough to kill demons and other beasts." I told him.

"And why would you need a weapon like that?" He asked.

"Do you know the Four Lords?" I replied.

"Answering a question with a question, alright. Yes I do." He replied.

"Well, my father wants me to 'join' them, and I want to be prepared for them just incase they decide to pay me a visit." I explained.

"Well, I do have something I can make. It will take time though." He replied. "But you will have to be careful with it. One cut and you're dead. The amount of poison that is in the blade will kill you almost immediately."

"I'll be careful. Call me when it's done." I tell him.

"I will." He replied.

I left and got back into my car.

"I fear what would have happened if I didn't find out what my dad was up to." I said to myself.