ChApTeR OnE: Dorm

Beep. beep. beep.

I wake up to my alarm, I go to turn it off but someone already bet me too it. I didn't bother I turned back over and put the blanket on my head and went back to sleep. Well at least I tried.

"Leonora get up mom wants to leave in a hour" my sister said taking off the blanket.

Elizabeth my sister and best friend since middle school. We are total opposites, we are the same age both 19 but not twins.

"Five more minutes" I wine and put a pillow on my head.

"No, you have to get ready all your boxes are already in the car" she takes my ankles and drags me off the bed.

"Okay,okay I'm up can you leave so I can get ready." I say

"Fine but hurry up I'll be downstairs. I love you"

"Yeah whatever"

I get up from the floor and put my blanket and pillow back on my bed. And walked into my bathroom, I turned on the shower and put music on and blasted it. I shaved where I needed to washed my hair and got out to brush my teeth. I got changed and did my hair and makeup.

(Outfit)

I walk out of the bathroom get my phone, charger and wallet and go downstairs

I walk out of the bathroom get my phone, charger and wallet and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and Tucker comes running up to me. I sit down crossing my legs and he sat down to back facing me and I was patting him. Tucker is the family dog a golden retriever.

"Good morning boy, morning everyone else" I say.

"Morning honey, quickly eat we have to leave" My mom saids

"No thanks I'm not hungry"

"Leonora you have to get something" I hear from my sister.

"What is it with you and that name today, you know I only like being called Leo and I'll eat when we get there"

My dad was on a business trip so he said his goodbyes a couple of days ago. Liz was in the front seat and mom was driving. That meant I had the back all to myself, but the ride was kinda boring since mom was in charge of the music. She has terrible taste in music so instead for the 3 hour drive I just put my headphones on and listened to my own music.

When we finally got there it was busy I guess a lot of people were rich if they were going here. I personally didn't want to go to college, my sister on the other hand it was her dream. Dads making me go, I got the scholarship and they are paying for my sister. We get out and Liz is basically jumping up and down exited.

We get to the main office and tell them are names. We get are key for are room and Liz takes my hand and makes me run with her up the stairs. She opens the door and it's small but it could work. It didn't take long for mom to cry and Liz and I basically told her to leave since she was never going to leave. Once we did get her to leave though we decorated.

(Elizabeth's side)

(Leo's side)

"Do you like it?" She saids talking about her side

"It's so...pink and you" I say

"Yep"

Then there was a knock at the door I go and answer and it was a guy brown hair, brown eyes and fit.

"Hi I'm jack I'm a couple doors down"

"Hi" I say

"Are you single?" He saids next but than loses interest once he saw my sister.

"Leo, who is at the door?" She asks walking over.

"Hey, I'm jack" she saids to Liz

"Hi I'm Liz and this is Leo"

"What a pretty name" he flirts and I shut the door in his face.

"I don't like him" I say

"He was cute" Liz saids

"And a flirt bet he is a virgin"

"Maybe"

"You need to find someone that is actually gonna care for you and not just want you so they can just sleep with you"

"That doesn't sound like any of the relationships you have been in"

"Because I'm a idiot that falls for people that just use me"

"Yeah so what language did you choose, I'm doing German"

"I'm taking Russian"

"Omg wait who is your professor?"

" professor Romanoff, why?"

"I hear boys only take her class because she is super hot, but they don't last longer than a month"

"Yeah well I actually want to learn and not obsess over my teacher"

"Yeah I give it a week at the most"

"Whatever"

It's currently 10pm, me and Liz just got back from looking around and countless guys have came up to us mostly Liz but I pushed them away. I know it makes me look like the overprotective sister but they are all jerks and I'm just looking out for her. Liz is sensitive one wrong move and she is broken and I have to put her back together.

Liz was watching this baking show on Netflix, I don't bake much but they always try to get me too. I used to a lot when I was younger with liz but now it's not much of a hobby anymore. I'm listening to music and looking through my schedule for the week. Not long after I went to bed.

................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys!

So I just had this in my drafts and thought I would share it with you, if you like it please let me know it might get somewhere.

I'm also thinking about writing a one shot book for Natasha if anyone is interested. I can do request too.