cHaPtEr SiXtEeN:Questions After Questions

I wake up with a good feeling, looking down I smiled at the sight of Natasha eating me out. I let out a moan making Natasha look up at me, she stopped eating me out and kissed my stomach and chest until she got to my lips.

"Be quiet Wanda is only in the shower" she mumbled on my lips. I nodded and kissed her. Feeling her fingers slip into me making me do a silent moan,natty decided to slip her tongue in my mouth.

Going downstairs I meet with natty and bitch face. Going over to natty and jumping up wrapping my legs around her waist and natty's hands moved to my ass holding me up. I gave her a few pecks on the lips than resting my head on her shoulder.

"Why ain't you ready? you have to leave in 10 minutes" Natty said to me.

"I'm still recovering from the events that happened 15 minutes ago" I replied.

"Mhm go get ready" she dropped me back down on my feet and I walked back up getting ready.

"Your not wearing that to church are you?" Natty asked me when I walked back down the stairs

"No, how you know I have to go to church?" I ask her confused, since I never mentioned it before hand.

"They invited me to join for food after, I have to drop Wanda off somewhere and then meet you at the cafe" she put her hand out in front of me and they had my pills I need to take, other hand had a drink of water.

"I'll change when I get to the dorms and when it's over I'll change back" I said to her, she took hold of my jaw making me open my mouth to make sure I swallowed.

"Good job baby" natty let got of my jaw and kissed me. I don't know why but I love it when she praises me.

Church was normal, I used to love going to church when I was younger. It made me feel free and alive and it still does just now I don't have the energy anymore. After it finished I drove back to the dorms and picked up jack, also changing into my previous clothes.

"You might be my sisters boyfriend and my nieces new potential step father, but that doesn't give you permission to lean on my car" I told him walking over.

"Sorry" he apologised and I unlocked it and we both got in.

"This is a really nice car" he complimented.

"Yeah, it was a gift from someone" I told him and started playing music and drove out of the parking lot.

"Well that person must love you a lot, to get you a car for no reason"

"Yeah, I guess or they are just a nice person" I said back

"Fast too"

"Let's do something before we meet with them" I said and pulled into a empty race track.

"HELL YES, see this is why we are friends" he said happy.

I had one foot on the pedals the other was crossed on the seat. I haven't done something like this in ages. When I was 15 I used to race for money so I could buy smokes and alcohol.

I started going faster on the track, watching between where I was going and the numbers to see the speed. I was going fast enough to be doing skids whenever I turned.

"As fun and epic as this is we should go before someone calls the cops" jack said

"Good call"

"Sorry we are late" I said seating at the outside table, tucker put his head on my lap for my to pat.

"That's okay, Nat is just using the rest room. Your sister ordered for you too" mom said and we nodded.

They were all talking my attention was on tucker. Until I felt a hand on my back, looking behind me I saw natty and smiled even more. I went to get her hand and put it on my thigh like she normally does. she moved her hand so I couldn't get it and I looked at her with sad eyes, natty ignored me.

"So Leo how are you and your girlfriend going?" My father asked me.

"Fine." I said back, maybe that was the wrong thing to say because natty's head turned to to like as fast as lightning.

"Just fine? Is she not making you happy?"  Natty asked, the moment we made eye contact I didn't know what I was feeling. I wasn't even sure if she was mad, concerned or even sad.

"No she makes me happy, really happy. I just I don't deserve her that's all" I said we kept the contact until jack spoke.

"Why are you so invested miss Romanoff?"

Before natty could speak, the food came. Liz ordered me a burger and fries my favourite thing to eat. I also just had water but when one of them were looking and too busy eating I would take a sip of natty's wine. I knew she knew I was doing it but couldn't say anything.

"When will we meet this girlfriend, you never told us her name either" mom asked.

I glanced at Natty too my mom. Jack looked between me and Nat before he gasped and I kicked him under the table. Signalling for him to shut up.

"10-20 years about, different question now please, thanks"

I shoved food in my mouth until it was full so I didn't have to answer anymore things, because I was too busy chewing my way through my food.

"Leonora that is very inappropriate and very unladylike. Haven't we taught you any manners" mom said expressing her disappointment, I didn't care if I'm being honest.

I heard a giggle come from my sister making me laugh a little as well but I tried to hide it. I finished chewing food and took a chip secretly giving it to tucker under the take before taking a sip of water.

"How about we go for a walk at the park after this?" Jack asked everyone.

"That sounds lovely jack" my mother said. Everyone else replied with a sure.

The walk was nice, my and dad were in front, Liz and jack behind them with Mia in the stroller. Me and natty we tucker at the very end of the group. It was quiet until Natty spoke up to me.

"You are happy being mine right? I haven't done anything wrong that made you upset, because if I have I can fix that I can buy you something, whatever you want"

"You don't need to buy me anything and you haven't made me upset. I get that you over worry but it's fine sometimes it annoys the hell out of me but I under why you do it." She nodded and silence came between us for a minute or so before I spoke again.

"One more thing, when am I going to get punished?" I ask her.

"When we get back to my apartment, Wanda is gone for a few days so we have it all to ourselves"

"Okay.. but natty"

"Yes dorogoy?"

"Can we go to the carnival next week?"

"If you want, but it would have to be late so no one sees us"

"Good thing that it's a all night one" I said with a big smile.