ChApTeR fIvE: Soccor

One minute left of class and we are all parking up to leave. I have to run to my dorm and get changed take this vibrator out, clean it obviously. Then run to the soccer field for try outs.

And that's what i did since I was the closest to the door I was out first and started running to my dorm. Not running into anyone, I got into the dorm shutting my door putting my bag on my bed and got clothes out for me to wear. I went to the bathroom got changed and other things.

(Outfit)

I was about to walk out of the dorm when my sister came in

"You leaving now?" She asked

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll come with you"

And we walk out the door on are way

"Crazy thing happened today with miss Romanoff"

"Omg are you finally going to tell me something"

"I asked her if she knew any jobs around and she said she would buy me a apartment"

"What did you say"

"I thought she was joking so I just said that she would buy me a car to"

"She is joking right"

"Nope she wasn't"

Before she could say anything else I gave her my phone and went to go meet with everyone else trying out. As I saw a group of boys were hanging around most from Russian.

"You look like a central defender" the coach saids to me.

"Center Midfielder actually" I say

"Midfielder hey, okay get on your spot let's see you play"

I play for a bit and it was great, not when you could feel all the boys watching me though but I don't care. Stuff like this make me like girls way more than guys unless I am with them I don't want them checking me out. But I don't mind it when miss Romanoff does it.

"Martinez get over here" I hear the coach say and I run over.

"Yes coach"

"Welcome to the team" he said handing me my soccer needs.

Than I saw Liz with my hot Russian teacher talking and watching me. I run over as coach let me go and smile at them taking my phone from Liz.

"You made the team?" Liz asks

"Yeah I did"

"Yay"

"Miss Romanoff stalking me again?"

"Just thought I would watch you play than I ran into your sister" Natasha saids handing me some water and I take it.

"Hey hot stuff looked good out there" Joshua comes over grabbing my ass keeping his hand there.