cHaPtEr NiNe: Wednesday

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

i waken to my alarm clock, normally I could just roll over and turn it off but I past out at my desk why I was studying. I got up from my desk and turned it off then realising my sister isn't even here.

I went in the shower, brushed my teeth, washed my hair, got out and changed.

Outfit

I packed my bag and took my meds and went out the dorm locking it

I packed my bag and took my meds and went out the dorm locking it. I checked my phone and realised I just missed a whole lecture. I mean missing one more can't hurt right, I want caffeine.

I get into my car than realise that they is a Starbucks 10 minutes from here so let's go there. I went through the drive through and wanted something different.

"Welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you"

"Hi, can I please get a venti iced vanilla latte"

"Sure anything else"

"Can I also get a bacon and egg croissant thank you"

"Yep drive up"

I payed for everything and got it, why I was driving back I had the first sip of the drink and I'm amazed. It tastes so good, so much better than plain ice coffee. When I got back I parked my car taking everything and walked to natties office. Nattie only had one class today which was mine so she would be in her office all day until then.

"Hey Nattie " I say once I shut her office door and she looked up.

"Shouldn't you be in class missy"

"Yep but I skipped it, what are you doing?" I ask dropping my bag on the seat in front of her desk and playing the bag with the croissant inside on her desk. I moved her chair out so I can sit on her lap.

"I'm working"

"Boring, I got you a bacon and egg croissant and I found my new favourite drink, want to taste it?" Nattie took the drink from my hands and placed it on the desk then grabbed my face and kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth.

"Taste good" she said and started eating the croissant.

"What are we learning in Russian today"

"You have a test today in Russian, here take a bite" she put the food to my mouth and I took a bit than drank my drink.

"Why a test? They are so boring"

"I know"

"What time are you going to be at your apartment?" I ask grinding slowly in her lap.

"around 5 pm"

"Okay well I have soccer training so can I come over after?"

"You don't have to ask malyshka (baby girl)" she said putting her hands on my ass making me grind more on her.