cHaPtEr TwEnTy-TwO:  Masquerade Ball

Rolling over in bed feeling it was only me in the bed. I get up to noticing the apartment was quiet.

"Natty!baby!" Yelling nothing came back in response. Where's natty.

"Natty? Are you home?" Walking downstairs. The air mattress was packed up and apartment was spotless clean. Going back upstairs to my phone and seeing a text from her.

Natty😘
Morning Beautiful, I had a family problem.
Didn't want to wake you up, I'll be back soon. Love you x

Yes I got the place to myself! Started off by playing my music. Singing my heart out, jumping on the couch and tables. S&M by Rihanna came on and I was singing at the top of my lungs. Dancing like a complete idiot but I didn't care.

What you didn't know, natty was back earlier and has been watching you for the last 5 minutes. Even without trying you made Natty smile, she loved seeing you have no care in the world.

Turning around, I see natty. I stop everything I was doing.

"No don't stop continue please"

"I don't want to anymore, your back" smiling. wrapping my arms around her neck, giving her a kiss.

"What has got you in a better mood?"

"You, I missed you" taking her hand and leading her upstairs.

"There's a ball tonight I need to go too and I need a date" I stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"A ball as in dancing?" Looking slightly down on her.

"Yes as in dancing. It's a masquerade ball Leo" I haven't gone to one of those in years.

"Oh. Do I have to? I don't want to wear a dress and heels"

"For me, please. Otherwise I have to take Wanda"

"No no I'll go. Please don't take Wanda. I just don't have a dress or mask"

"I can organise that."

"Okay. Now let's take a shower together like I wanted before"

Time skip

"You know I hate dresses and heels

"You know I hate dresses and heels. You couldn't just a shorter dress" I spoke as I was walking down stairs.

"I-um" I smile at how speechless she was.

"If your speechless now, just imagine our wedding day. You might faint" Walking over to her i pecked her lips.

"You look amazing, beautiful,Really hot. I really love you." I lifted her chin my to look at me.

"You saying that to me or my tits?"

"Do you want me to lie to you?" Hands on my  hips pulling me closer.

"You look pretty"

"Thank you baby. You got everything?"

"I think. Why do we have to go to this again?" Asking natty.

"I got given a mis-invitation for it."

"Okay" I say dragging the 'o'

"Yep now let's go" kissing me and getting our things and leaving the building.