ChApTeR tWo: Professor Romanoff

Beep. beep. beep.

Once again I wake up to my alarm, can't I wake up to something else it always seems to put me in a bad mood. I hear the shower running so I knew liz was already up so I had to before she drags me out of bed. I got out and got my clothes knocking on the door for Liz to get out. Once she did I went in and shower, brushed my teeth, changed and did my hair and make up. I only where really light make up I don't have much acne problems so I don't wear foundation.

(Leo's outfit) btw this is like Leo's skin-tone she is tanned

I walk out of the bathroom and see that my sister has gone to the cafe she hands me my ice coffee since I don't drink hot coffee and I only drink green tea and ice coffee from like cafe's and stuff

"Here is your really strong ice coffee" my sister saids

"Thanks Liz, your a life saver I love you"

"Love you too Leo, so have you got Russian today?"

"First class, that if I don't leave now I'm already late for"

"But it doesn't start until 9:30"

"But the classroom is on the other side of campus and this place is massive" I say getting everything I need in my bag.

"Can you at least make your bed" she asks.

"Nope I'm already late, bye"

"Bye, I'll make it"

I rushed out the door and started running, I was a really fast runner I guess playing soccer since I was in middle school comes in handy. I loved soccer ever since I first played it In school. My first gift I ever got from someone was a soccer ball and I fall in love with the sport. I used to go around the street just kicking it everywhere.

I finally got to the building the Russian class was in. I was going up and down the halls until I finally found the room. I walked in and the whole class turned there heads to look at me and so was the teacher. I put my now empty drink in the bin before taking a seat. Why walking to the front of the class I felt all the guys staring at me, a class full of guys this is gonna happen all the time.

"What's your name?" My teacher asks

"I don't like giving people that information" I say slouching in my seat.

I watch as she goes to the desk and picks up a piece of paper.

"Miss Martinez or do you like being called by your first name?"

"Neither" I say

"Miss Martinez it is, see me in my office later" she saids before continuing the lesson.

During the lesson all I can feel is eyes on me like someone was staring at me, it made me feel really uncomfortable so I kept shifting in my sit. I'm guessing miss Romanoff noticed because whenever I did move she looked up from her desk. We were just finishing off a sheet she handed out and I have just finished writing the notes that I missed. I shift once again this time getting more uncomfortable that I'm in a room filled with guys and I see in the corner of my eye that another one is staring at me. My leg started bouncing like crazy and I was tapping my pen on the desk.

"Miss Martinez" I heard and looked up

"Yeah" I say in a slight attitude.

"Come up here with your work and pen"

You didn't have to tell me again I quickly got up from my seat and walked over to her she had a seat next to her patting it for me too sit down there. So I did and it felt so much better the boys stopped looking at me. And miss Romanoff was helping me with my work whenever she noticed I got something wrong. Otherwise she would be on her laptop doing some other work or helping another student with there work.

The bell rang and miss Romanoff was helping me with one last thing, I was so confused about it that I didn't realise that she had her hand on my leg.

"Goodbye class have a nice day, miss Martinez don't forget to come to my office"

"Whatever" I say walking out.

I'm walking out to my next class when all I heard was boys whistling behind me why looking at my ass. I just kept walking. My too classes were boring but it wasn't a class full of guys so that was better. Finally lunch came around I planed to meet Liz in the cafeteria and told her to get me a burger and fries. I walked in and saw her eating a salad like usual, probably on another diet. I walk over and sit down and grab my burger and took a bite .

"Man I'm so hungry" I say

"Hello to you too" Liz laughs

"Hey thanks for getting me food"

"Your welcome, soo how was Russian class"

"Boys kept looking at me, my professor realised and moved me over to her desk with her" I say taking the last bit of my burger.

"Just the boys?"

"The class was all boys besides me and miss Romanoff and your right by the way she is hot but she seems boring"

"Oh right how could I forget, you don't like those vanilla type of relationships"

"Exactly and it's not like I could date her anyway she is my teacher"

"But in 3 years she won't be

"After I'm done with this place I'm moving."

"And where would that be too?"

"I don't know maybe Hawaii anyway I have to go"

"Where you just got here"

"Class"

Time skip (after classes)

"Mr Rogers is a dick" I say walking into my Russian teachers office slapping the door and sitting down in front of her desk.

"Why's that?" She asks looking at me.

"He made me go to the to the office because what I am wearing is distracting for the guys, who knew a tiny bit of stomach was fucking going to make someone horny"

"Did you use that attitude on him?"

"Yes I use it on everyone, why am I fucking here miss"

"For starters you call me Natasha or Nat when we are not in the classroom"

"Okay natty why the fuck am I here?" I say putting on a smile.

"I want to know you better and you were late to my class so consider this detention"

"Fine shoot your questions I have nothing to hide"