cHaPTer TwElvE: Trust Me

It was now Saturday, I was up early and by early I mean 10am because I'm not a morning person. I haven't been to natty's for a about week now, I was planing on going today sometime but right now I'm just finishing off some work that I need done by Monday.

"Bathroom is free and mom and dad are here with tucker and Mia." Liz said coming out of the bathroom and I walked in.

"Okay we can go now" I said walking out after getting ready.

"Your going to wear that around our parents that are religious"

"Good point I'll be right back"

We walk to the park that wasn't that far away tucker ran to me basically jumping on my in happiness that I fell on the ground and Liz when to Mia.

"I miss you too boy" I said giving him belly rubs

We went to a cafe and ate outside since it was a nice day and we had tucker. I kept sneaking him food under the table for him to eat. Not long after Liz and I spotted jack and Joshua and I think they saw up.

"Hey Liz, Leo. Sorry I'm interrupting" jack said walking up.

"No it's all good jack this is my parents" Liz said and he shook my fathers and and waved to my mom. Joshua was just looking at me with a smirk.

"So how do you to know each other, college I'm guessing" my mother said.

"Jack is my-"

"Boyfriend I'm liz's boyfriend" jack cut her off and I look at them.

"You didn't do a good enough job scaring him away" dad whispered in my ear and I chuckled.

They came to join us Joshua sat next to me, acting all kind to everyone. I watched jack as he was playing with Mia. Not long after did we say goodbye and walked back to the dorms with Mia as she was going to stay for the weekend in the dorm. Jack and Joshua when up to the dorms with us and I went to the bathroom to change.

I walked back out to see Joshua on my bed liz was on the floor, Mia had her mat out and everything

I walked back out to see Joshua on my bed liz was on the floor, Mia had her mat out and everything. I went over to my desk and got my keys and phones kiss Mia on the head and hug my sister.

"Where you going hottie?"Joshua asked, I rolled my eyes when will this kid learn?

"Out, and your not even allowed in here so you are too" I said pushing him out

"I want to come" he said and I rolled my eyes again and kept walking to my car

I got in and he was still following.

"Fuck off"

That's what he did, I started my car and drove to miss Romanoff's apartment. I saw her car when I got in the garage parking lot and parked mine next to her's. I walked to the elevator pressed on her floor. I knocked on the door and it opened a couple seconds later to my surprise it's the new girl in Russian class.

"Why are you here?" I ask walking in shoving here out of the way,looking at around for natty.

"Why are you here?" She asked back

"I'm not answering that question" I said going upstairs and I heard the shower running.

"Well I'm not answering yours either." She said and I turned around to look at her I opened the bathroom door but not all the way for her to see natty in the shower. I them shut it locking it.

Natty had her eyes closed under the water. Fuck she looked so hot when she is naked.

"Your staring" she said with her eyes closed I took her hand and pulled her out of the water to kiss her, she smiled into the kiss.
"Take everything off and join me"

That what I did, I took off my shoes rings necklaces and everything and hopped in. Natty took me by the waist and pulled me into a hug I felt the water go down my back. I put my head in her neck leaving pecks.

"Why is she here?" I ask natty.

"Shh let's just shower first"

"No I want to know, why is that girl here in your apartment? How long has she been here for?" I kept asking questions and pulled away from the hug, natty sighed and got out wrapping a towel around her body.

"Do you trust me?" She asked looking at me in the mirror, I turned the water off and got out too,wrapping a towel around me.

"I said to you trust me, answer me сука (slut)" I was pushed up against the wall by Natasha with her hand on my neck adding pressure. It was giving me flashbacks of my past that I wished to forget.

"Y-yes yes I trust you, please l-let go" when she did my hand immediately went to my neck. I looked up at her in fear, she walked out leaving me there. When I finally got myself back together I got dressed and looked at myself in to mirror.

"Worthless" I mumbled before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs to see Nat in the kitchen cooking and the girl helping. I walked over to the books playing with my rings on my fingers not wanting to talk to anyone. I picked out the great Gatsby and walked over to the couch seating on it. As I was reading all I heard walk chatting and laughing in the kitchen, who the fuck is this girl?.

"Leo come eat" I heard natty say from behind me, I shook my head no in reply. She walked over and took the book from me.

"Hey I was reading that" I complained.

"And I said come eat so come on"

"I'm not hungry" I replied but I'm guessing that was the wrong answer since Natty grabbed me by the hands and pulled me up sitting me in a chair.

"Hi since I'm going to be staying here for a while and I see that you look like you come here a lot, I think we should at least try to get along" this Wanda girl said and did I hear that right me head turned around to natty that was eating.

"Oh lord please help me" I said getting up and walking to the fridge, I see a beer and take it out and chugged it all in one go. I went to get another one but someone grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"You already drank one without my permission, drink anymore and your punishment becomes worse"

"Yeah well iv already had a shit day"

At that exact moment everything went black and all I hear was voices until I didn't anymore.