ChApTeR tWeNty: I Know You But You Don't Know Me.

"Good to have you back, Miss Martinez" professor said, are they even aloud to be this hot?

"Yeah whatever." I gave some attitude back.

The lesson was boring, talking about places in Russia. Miss was talking Russian sometimes and I didn't understand a thing, I had to keep going back through my textbook for the transitions.

Everyone was working I was staring down at the words un sure what the meant. I heard the bell and started packing up my things like everyone else.

"Martinez stay behind please"

I waited until everyone left before I spoke.

"What do you what?" I ask her.

"I'm so fucking happy you are okay." She said back with a smile. Holding my face in her hands.

"Miss what are you doing? It's inappropriate" I replied moving my hands to hold her wrist.

"Leo, you don't have to call me miss when we are alone"

"I'll stick with miss."

"Baby what's wrong? Your not calling me natty. Are you still mad at me?"

Omg she was natty! That natty. I've been happy a thing with my professor!

"I-I have to go"

I took my bag and ran out of the classroom with her calling my name. I don't know how I was feeling, all mixed emotions.

"Why didn't either of you decide to tell me I was fucking my Russian professor" I asked jack and Liz walking into the dorms, interrupting there make out session.

"It was more than just fucking Leo" I sister told me.

"What do you mean more than just fucking."

"She brought you the car, offered to buy you an apartment. And you were mostly at her apartment, you too were like a actual couple." She explained.

"So why didn't you want to tell me it was her?"

"We both thought she didn't care about you anymore" jack entered the conversation.

"Why"

"Why you were in a coma she never came by, she never even spoke to either of us to ask how you were doing"

"Oh, I'm going to go watch training" i tell them walking back out. "And no sex on my bed!" I yell.

When I got there I saw everyone warming up. Coach greeted me, I stood along side him helping with the teams skills. If I was being honest I was just trying to distract myself from a few things.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my back pocket I take it out and look at the text.

Natty😘

Why did you ran away from me?
Where are you now? I need to talk to you.

There's nothing to talk about.

There are a lot of things to talk about.
Can you come to the apartment?

The apartment?

Yes. our apartment.

I can't right now.

"What do you mean you can't right now." I headed from behind me.

looking up from my phone I met with the same green eyes I was trying to run away from. I'm doing a really shit job.

"I'm helping with practice"

"That can wait, I need you to talk about your Russian work it's very important"

"I'll mange just okay without you Martinez, go off" coach said, before I knew i was getting dragged along by miss Romanoff.

"I don't remember having a apartment" I told her. "I don't remember a lot of things."

"It's mine and your the apartment and what do you mean you don't remember a lot of things?" We stopped at a black car that she unlocked it.

"I don't remember anything that has happened the last year. Meaning I don't know who the fuck you actually are besides my professor" I got in the car so did she.

"From what I got told it seems like you never even bothered about me when I was in a coma" I added as she started driving.

"I tried"

"Well trying wasn't enough, you were my girlfriend. If anything I would have wanted you there by my side."

"What do you mean we're your girlfriend?" Miss Romanoff turned her head to me for a second before focusing back on the road.

"Pull over"

"No"

"PULL OVER OR IM JUMPING OUT OF THIS CAR."

when she pulled over. I unbuckled my seatbelt and tried opening the door that it was locked.

"Unlock the fucking door miss Romanoff"

"No it's starting to rain. Your not going anywhere"

"Let me out I'm walking back to the dorms"

"No" I sighed climbing over to the driver side where she was sitting and opened her door getting out. Miss Romanoff got out too.

"Get back in the car Leonora"

"No, I'm not yours anymore, you can't tell me what to do" I started walking.

"Yes you are now can we please just get back in the car and talk about this" she said following.

"There's nothing to talk about"

"Please Leo...l..l" I turned around to her only see her centimetres away from me, with tears in her eyes.

"You what, spit it out"

"I love you"