cApTeR EiGht: Change Of Plans

⚠️mention of pills (medication) in this chapter⚠️

I pulled up to the parking load of the college and people were staring. I have to say I love the car but it feels like it's not even mine. I didn't pay for it and I feel kinda guilty but Nattie said I couldn't complain. I lose train of thought when I hear the passenger door open, I look to see my sister.

"Nice car, did she buy it?" Was the first thing she said.

"Hey to you too and yeah she did" I say backing out of the parking spot and started to drive.

"You know she is like your sugar mommy right?"

"Nope I'm going to pretend my sister did not just say that."

"Okay well mom and dad are actually in town and they want us to go out for dinner tonight, so no party"

"Elizabeth I think we have learnt by now from the past that I don't go so well when it comes to restaurants, I make a complete fool out of myself"

"Well you don't really get a choice and you need to wear a dress"

"Whatever"

We got to the mall and I swear this woman so called my sister can not decide what she wanted to wear and once she did we had to go shoe shopping. In my case I found a dress and heels in the first shop. I was totally against wearing heels but it was moms orders for me to dress nice.
It really took Liz that long that by the time we got back to our dorm it was already 6:30pm and dinner starts at 7pm I found out after calling my mother. I decided not to text Nat that I'm going out for dinner now instead of the party, it's kinda unnecessary.

Outfit

I'm just saying walking down stairs in heels suck, I slipped so many times and having mini heart attacks

I'm just saying walking down stairs in heels suck, I slipped so many times and having mini heart attacks. Why Liz just was laughing her head off.

I pulled up to the restaurant and I'm getting ready to embarrass myself. We got out of the car after I put my roof on and windows up. Then locked it, my parents where waiting at the entrance. I locked my car and saw my sisters face get as happy as it can when she saw her two year old daughter running to her.