Ch. 10 The fresh start

We followed Splinter into the dojo.
"Its good to have both of you back safely. Hopefully Slash, you will decide to stay with us this time," Splinter said.
"Yes, Master Splinter, I am, " Spike said, bowing his head down.
"You know what this calls for?" I asked.
"What?" He asked.
"A party. They got pizza and the tunes," I said, dragging him out.
"Alice, come back," Splinter said, pointing in front of him.
"Go on without me. Sorry Master Splinter," I said, sheepishly sitting back down.
"Do you think you did the right thing, bring Slash back to the lair?" Splinter asked.
"Yes, Master Splinter, I think I did," I said.
"Very well, just remember that some choices that seem good are bad and some choices that seem bad are good," Splinter said.
"You know it's good advice, if you are confused after," I said.
He just shook his head.
"Dismissed."
I nodded and ran to join the party. Mikey was break dancing, Casey and April were dancing while Donnie was sulking in the corner. I got a great plan in mind and walked over to Donnie.
"What cha doing?" I asked.
He jumped.
"What?" He asked, startled. "Did I scare you?" I asked laughing. "No, I was just thinking," he said. "About April?" I asked. "What? No!" Donnie said, panicking. "Don, it's written all over your face," I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yup, let me help you," I said. "What should I do?" He asked. "Just be yourself," I said. "Really? No Magic words? No Secret code?" He asked. "Donnie, she's a girl not a computer," I said laughing. "Computers are easy, I understand computers. I don't understand girls," he said. "Donnie, let me tell you a secret. No one understands girls. Just ask her to dance," I said, pushing him to April as a new song came on. He rubbed the back of his neck and asked her to dance. "Smooth Donatello," I said to myself. Leo was watching Dragon Ball Z and Raph and Spike were playing Pinball. "Hey, Lame-o-nardo," I said, sitting upside down beside him. "Don't call me that. I'm watching DBZ it's at the Cell games," he Said. "I like this one, it has future Trunks in it," I said, sitting up. "Yeah," he said, waving for me to be quite. I frowned and lean over to his ear and told him a spoiler. "Why would you tell me that!?" He yelled. "Because I could," I said, running and hiding behind Spike. I looked down on Leo from Spike's shoulder, I stuck my tongue out at him. Just then, my stomach started to make whale mating noises. "My stomach is making the rumbles, that only hands can satisfy," I said, laughing at my own joke. The guys looked at me weirdly. "What? It's from Llamas with hats look it up. Anyway, who wants to go with me to get pizza," I asked. "I will," Spike said, standing up. "Very well then, on wards," I said, holding on to his shell.