Ch. 8 My Story

yo, how's it going? you know the think around the end of each chapter with the vote, comment, & share. how about at least twice, tap or click the vote or comment button. that will help me out a lot and make me feel better. thank you!! XD

-Portgas_Sophia

(Slash's or Spike's pov)

The girl fell asleep on the way to the 'home' I fixed up using the skills I obtained from my time with Raphael and his brothers. I set the her on the couch, that I salvaged from the dump. I walk over to the makeshift door and lock the dead bolt. I walk toward the cabinet to get some bandages for her bloodied hands. When I walk back in the main room, she had turned on her side facing the back of the couch. I gently turn her over and wrap up her hands. Her eyelids began to flutter open and were glazed over from sleep when I had finished with patching up her hands. She rubbed her eyes and as they began to focus she notice me kneeling next to her. Her eyes widened, and her mouth dropped opened. I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Calm down, its okay I'm not going to hurt you." I reassured her quietly. "Now I'm going to remove my hand are you going to scream?" I asked. She shook her head slightly. "Good." I slowly removed my hand from her face. She didn't scream but still looked up at me with fear evident in her eyes. "Where are we?" She asked quietly. "Underground." I said. "Where at underground?" She asked. "We're under Time Square. Now you need to eat." I said handing her some lettuce and carrots. She nibbles on a carrot stick. "Is your name Spike or Slash?" she quietly. "You can call me Spike." I said a little shocked at myself for saying that, Raphael is the only one who calls Spike since I was mutated. "Why did you attack Raph's brothers?" She asked getting a piece of lettuce. "They were holding him back, he could be a lot better if he were working with me." I stated. "You should of known that he would never his leave brothers, even though they fight, they still love each other." she said. "You don't know Raphael as long as I have." I said. "I know. But I know what I'm talking about, from my friendship and my own brother. We might fight but I could never leave his side, we have each others backs." she said. I was quiet. "When I was talking to Raph earlier he had such a sad voice talking about you. He said that his family came before anyone. I pointed out that you were part of his family, just mutated later." She said. I stared at the ceiling thinking about what she said 'you were part of his family' I thought, to myself were? I guess I did kinda screw up.

vote, comment, share!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Portgas_Sophia