Ch. 13 Mind Control & Orders

"Wake up!" Someone yelled." No, five more minutes," I said trying to roll over." Wha?" I said opening my eyes. "Ahh, talking sushi," I yelled. "Ha Ha Ha Ha," someone else laughed. "Shut up! Listen here do I look like sushi to you!?" He yelled. "Yes," I said in a deadpan manner. "look here punk, you are going to help up find the turtles," Fish-face said. I decided to call him that, cause you know he is a fish. Although it would make more sense if just his face was a fish, anyways. "okay and if I don't?" I asked. "then we mutate you. I'm thinking maybe a nice chameleon," he said. "you know there is easier way to get her to help us," a large dog said, holding a worm. "what you going to put worms over me and hope I freak out enough to help you?" I asked. "no this is a special worm, we're going to insert this worm in your head and its going to allow us to control you. "gross, could you have not made it a bug? I mean look at it, it's huge. How do you expect to fit that in a person's brain?" I asked. "Will you shut up!" Fish-face yelled. " touché," I said quietly. "Now hold still," he said, calming down. The dog came closer with me worm. I bit my lip and balled my fists, trying not to fidget. "WAIT!!!" I yelled. "What now!" Fish-face yelled." I'll...I'll help you," I said defeated. "I'm sorry but, it's too late for that," fish-face said. The dog shoved the worm in my head and I let out a blood curling scream.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I must have passed out because, when I woke up I was in a furnished room. My brain was fuzzy about what happened. It held a bed, dresser, and a nightstand. There was a window but, when I tried to pull it open. It was locked. I look at the nightstand and there was breakfast. Bacon, eggs, waffles, and toast. I dug in to the food, mentally thanking who ever brought it. I walked to the door to check it. It was unlock which surprised me. I checked my pockets for my switch blades. Nothing. I look back in the room for anything I could use as a weapon. I tried to grab the table lamp but, it was nailed to the table. I gave up and walked out in the room. I looked around the corner, nothing. I look around the other corners and there was kraang. I remember Donnie explaining them to me, it was boring. I headed slowly the other way, away from the kraang. I walked down a long barely lit hallway that let out in to an old Catholic chapel, that's been turned into a throne room of sorts. I look around looking for an exit, when I bump into something cold and hard. I fall on my butt. "ouch," I said, rubbing by sore butt. "stand up," a gravelly voice said. I look up and see a guy in armor and a helmet. I stood up slowly and look at him. "Where's the costume party at? I bet you'll get first place for your can opener," I said, laughing. "Silence," he said, punching me in the gut. I dropped to my knees and clutch my stomach. 'Who is this guy.' "Who are you?" I asked gasping for air. "I am Shredder but, you will call me, Master Shredder," he said. "And why would I do that?" I asked. "Because, I've got this," he said, pulling out a remote. "What you're going to get me to program your VHS?" I asked climbing back to my feet. "Your mouth will cause you trouble if you don't learn to hold your tongue," he said, pushing a red button on the remote. My mind went blank and I was forced to kneel down before Shredder. 'What's going on I can't move or talk. This is freaky.' "Who is your leader?" He asked. "You are, Master Shredder," I said, with out any emotion. 'What the crap, I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. This must be that worm thing that they injected me with. I'm forced to follow Shredder's command.' "Good, now I want you to go to the turtles and kill them but, bring their master back with you, understood?" He said. "Yes, sir," I said. 'No I can't hurt my friends, but I have no control over myself. HELP!"

I am the worst author ever!
I'm sooooo sorry that this took so long. I've been busy. One of my closest friends was in a car wreck and has traumatic brain injury. So he is having to learn everything over again if we are lucky, but he is stubborn so I'm sure he will pull thru. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

-Portgas_Sophia