Ch. 16 Plans & Budding Romance

(Alice's POV)
I felt like I was on cloud nine. What is this feeling that nothing bad could happen, that nothing could touch me. Then it all came tumbling down, what was Casey going to say. He's a really over protective brother, there is now way he's going to let me date Raph, but they are best friend so maybe... no that's even worst cause Casey would be like 'I can't believe your dating my sister blah blah blah.' I was giving myself a headache I just need to calm down.
"Alice? You okay?" Raph asked, his hand came to rest on my back.
"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about what Casey is going to say about his best friend and his sister dating," I said, leaning into his side.
"I don't think that he would be happy," he said, holding me to him.
We sat in silence before I spoke up.
"You know what I'm not going to hide us. I'm a grown teenager, I can date who I want and he isn't going to tell me no," I firmly stated.
I looked up at raph who looked down at me in shock.
"What?" I asked, "do you not agree with me?"
"Its not that I don't agree with you, its just that I don't think that is the best way of going about this," he said.
"Okay, what do you think we should do?" I pondered, laying my head on his shoulder.
"Take him to a public place, nice and crowded place. That way he can't make a scene," he said.
"That is a great idea and after I tell him over supper, we can meet you in the alley," I said, happy that we came with a plan that doesn't involve us sneaking around.
"That could work," he said wrapping an arm around my waist.
"Then its settled I'll take him to the new diner on 57 street. I'm gonna go tell him to go get ready," I said, jumping off of the table. I ran to the door and turned around to look at Raph. "Thanks," I said, turning back to give him a kiss on the cheek. His face flushed but it was barely visible due to the dark green skin. "No prob," he mumbled.
I giggled under my breath and walked out to find Casey.

Sorry for all but forgetting about this story. I've been very busy with switching to home school and starting my first job. But now things seem to be going into a normal routine but that doesn't mean I'll be able to provide a writing schedule because I usually write as the ideas come to me.
So anyway see y'all next time.

-Portgas_Sophia