Ch. 6 The Bromance

hello good morning/afternoon. I've been going back on chapters trying to fix simple spelling and grammar mistakes. I apologize if I've missed any.

-Portgas_Sophia

(Alice's pov)

"Oh my gosh! You're alive!!" Tess yelled in my ear.
"Of course I'm alive. Those scum bags can't take the great Alice down," I said on the phone.
"What are you doing today?" she asked.
"Case and I are going to visit some family out of town," I said lying.
"Oh sounds fun, can I come?" she asked.
"You just want to see Casey," I said laughing.
"Hey! I can't help it that your brother is hot," she said.
I started to gag. "Gross, and I hate to tell you this but I think that he like April," I said hanging off of my bed. "Whatever, have fun with the family," she said.
"Bye bae," I said.
"You know bae is dutch for crap?" she asked.
"I know that's why I said it. jk," I said.
"HEY! Bye," she said hanging up.
I got up and climbed down the bed.
"Casey!" I yell through the house.
"Yeah, in the kitchen," he yelled back.
"Are we about to go?" I asked sitting on the counter.
"Yeah, when the pizza gets here," he said propping against the counter.
"How did you meet the turtles?" I asked.
"Well one night after seeing the mutagen man. I decided to protect you and dad from the freaks," he said.
"So you played vigilante?" I asked.
"Something like that. Anyways I saw some street punks like the purple dragons and kicked their butts. Raph jumped in thinking the punks had enough, started to fight me. I beat him and got out of there before the cops came. I saw him again later and followed him in the sewers where we fought footbots. We made a good team so we join up and fight the bad guys. He's like a brother," he said.
I fake wiped a tear.
"Such a beautiful bromance," I said.
"Hey, shut up!" he said.
"I figure you would be in a romance before a bromance. what about April? Don't you have something with her?" I asked jumping off the counter.
"Naw, April is warming up to Donnie. The funniest thing is he is a total nerd, but April is too," he said.
"Wait, he's a turtle and she's human. How would that work?" I asked confused.
"Love is strange, but you are not allowed to date until you're 40 or I'm dead. Which ever comes last," he said going into older brother mode.
"Yeah, yeah," I said, heading to the door bell rang. I opened it to see the pizza guy.
"15.50 cutie," he said flirting with me.
I grab the money.
"Here you go," I said smiling.
"Could I get you to jot down your number for a survey?" he asked.
"Sure, its 205- 353- non ya business" I said.
"Don't be like that," he said.
He looks up from me and sees Casey in behind me.
"Oh uh, enjoy the pizza," he said taking off.
"That's what I thought," Casey said.
"You are so over protective," I said slipping on my shoes.
"he was a jerk," he said locking the door.
"True," I said stepping down the stairs.we walk down the alley next to the house. Casey pulled the moved the man hole cover. I dropped down then casey handedbme the pizzas and dropped down next to me.
"How old are the turtles?" I asked walking the ledge next to the running sewage.
"Fifteen," he said walking behind me.
"They are as old as us," I said.
"Yeah, so when we were born, they were mutated," he said climbing up the stairs. "We brought PIZZA!" I yelled.
"You shouldn't have done that," Casey said.
"Why?" I asked when Mikey came running towards me.
"PIZZA!" Mikey yelled, running at me wide open.
I almost screamed when Casey got in front of me. Mikey came to a stop in front of Casey.
"Hey Mike, whats the rush? There is going to be enough pizza for everyone," Casey said.
"I know, I just like the first slice," Mikey said.
"Alright, here," Casey said grabbing the box from me and handed Mikey the first slice. I walk out from behind Casey and go sit down on the couch behind Leo.
"What are you watching?" I asked.
"Star Trek," he said not taking his eyes off the T.V.
"Star Wars is better," I said.
"Not really," he said.
"Yes, it is," I argue with him.
"Don't, there is no point arguing with him," Raph said sitting down next to me.
"Hey Raph," I said.
"Hey, you guys just get here?" he asked.
"Yeah, we had to get pizza," I said grabbing a slice of pizza as it came around.
"Hey Raph," Casey said coming up behind him.
"Casey, how was the game?" Leo asked.
"What do you think? We won," Casey said sitting down on the other side of Raph.
"Yo Case, come play some air hockey," Mikey said.
"Sure," Casey said walking across the room to Mikey.
"Hey Alice, you want to go walk around the city with me?" Raph asked.
"Sure, sounds fun," I said standing up.
"Hey Casey, I taking Alice topside," Raph said.
"Alright, make sure she doesn't get into trouble," Casey said not looking up from his and Mikey's game.
"Don't worry she'll be fine," Raph said, leading me out of the Lair and through the path that Casey and me took and up to the surface.

hey there bros. what do you think? should there be a Donnie/April part or maybe a Leo/Karia? if so leave a comment and I'll try to find a place for one.
Vote, Comment,Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Portgas_Sophia