Ch. 3 I Have a Sister

hello, I love the comments!!!!! I feel like people are reading my story not robots anyways PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well enjoy ch. 3
-Portgas_Sophia

(Casey's pov)

I rushed thru the tunnels of the sewer until I found the lair. I bust up the stair and jumped the gate.
"DONNIE! she needs help!" I yelled at the purple masked turtle.
Yes, I said turtle.
"What happen and who is this?" Donnie asked taking her from my arms.
"That's my little sister, Alice, and her friend and her were about to get jumped my purple dragons when I jumped down and started fighting the dragons. Alice being hard headed decided to help me. She was good until she put up her weapon. The punk came from behind her and got her arm," I said as Donnie started to hook Alice up to machines.
"Casey why don't you go wait in the living room with the others?" Donnie asked.
"Okay," I said walking out of there.
"So who is that?" Leo asked from in front the T.V.
"My little sister," I said sitting next to Raph.
"You have a sister! How old is she?" Mikey asked from the other end of the couch where he was upside down playing on the Tphone.
"Yeah, she is 15," I said taking a coke from Raph.
"Hey guys," April called walking in the lair.
"Hey April," the guys said back.
"Hey Red," I called.
"Don't call me that, Jones," she said slapping the back of my head.
"I can't help it. If the name fits use it," I said, smirking.
"Whatever. Hey where is Donnie?" April asked looking around.
"In his lab, patching up Casey sister," Mikey said.
"Casey what did you do to Alice?" April asked.
"I did nothing but fought off purple dragons that were attacking her and her friend," I said holding up my hands in defense.
"I'm going to see if she is okay," April said leaving the room.
Before she could open the we hear an ear shattering scream and Alice running out of the lab with her arm patched up.
Vote, Comment, Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Portgas_Sophia