CH.1 training

hello for copyright laws I own none of the turtles, Splinter, April, or Casey...sadly :'(. anyway enjoy. I renamed and moved the story because the story got messed up.

(raph's pov)

"RAPH! get up! you're going to be late for training!" Leo yelled, banging on the door.
I groan, shoving the blanket on the floor. My hands slap across the dresser, looking for my mask. I slide on my pads and head out the door.
"Raphael, you are late for training, what is your reason?" Splinter asked firmly.
"I over slept Sensei," I said. "Being on time, my son, is necessary," Splinter said, taping his cane as he walked pass me.
"Hai Sensei," I said looking at him.
"Now, 30 flips," he said walking away.
I get up and head to the other side of the dojo grumbling under my breath.

------------30 flips later----------------

I finish up the last flip and head back to the others. "Good, maybe that would teach you not to stay out at all times of the night," Splinter said.
"Hai Sensei," I grumble glaring at the ground. "Dismissed," Splinter said.
I was the first one out and headed to the kitchen.
"Hey Raph, where do you go to at night?" Mikey asked. "None of your business," I said setting down the bottle of water I grabbed from the fridge.
"No need to rude," Mikey said grabbing a water. "Whatever," I said walking out of the kitchen to my room. I slam the door to tell them not to come in. I lay out on the mattress we dragged from the dump.

That was the first chapter of TMNT please Vote, Comment, Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if it sucked I'm sorry, but I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Portgas_Sophia