Ch. 7 Old Friend

(Raph's pov)

I lead Alice up to the roofs and stop.
"which way should we go?" I asked.
She looked around and pointed south.
"Lets go that way," she said.
"Okay but, be careful its not really safe that way," I said. "Okay," she said.
We head out that way with me leading the way. We've been running across roofs for a while and stop at the old fortune cookie factory.
"The city looks so beautiful at night," Alice said sitting on the ledge.
"Yeah, its a nice view," I said, looking at her taking in the view.
"Tell me something I don't know about you," Alice said looking at me.
"What do you want to know?" I asked sitting down next to her.
"Have you ever had any... pets?" she asked.
I felt a small pang of sadness.
"You don't have to answer if you don't want to," she said.
"No its okay and I had a pet turtle named Spike," I said.
"What happened to him?" she asked.
"He wondered into some mutagen and mutated. He started to attack my brothers and I had to stop him, he fell off a building and got away. I wish it didn't have to be like that," I said remembering the damage he did to my brothers.
"I'm so sorry," she said.
"Don't be, he attacked my brothers so I had to stop him. If I had to choose between my family or my friends, I would choose my family every time," I said.
"But, I bet Spike was like family too, just not mutated till a later time," Alice said.
"You're right, I wish I could fix this, but my brothers don't trust him," I said.
Alice rubs my hand in a calming way. I grin up at her. She looks over to a dark corner, her face looks like she's trying to see something.
"What is it?" I asked looking over there.
"I thought I thought saw something over here," she said walking closer to the shadows.
I walk closer with her and hear a voice I thought I'll never hear again.
"Hello Raphael," Spike said coming out of the shadows a little bit.
"S-slash?!" I said in shock.
"Raph, who is this?" Alice asked looking up at Slash's large build.
"Who is the girl? She looks like a friend and you haven't told her about your old friend? Well then we shall get acquainted on our own then," Slash said, grabbing Alice and jumping off the roof.
"RAPH!" Alice yelled.
"Alice!!" I yelled running to the edge, they were long gone.
"damn it!" I yelled running back to the lair.
I cursed all the way to the lair.
"Raphael! That language is not acceptable in this house," Splinter said sternly hitting me with his cane.
"Sorry sensei, something horrible happened. Slash kidnapped Alice," I said looking up at Splinter.
"This is bad gather you brothers, April, and Casey and meet me in the dojo. We must find a way to save her," Splinter said.
"Yes sensei," I said rushing thru the lair rounding up everyone.
I hope she's okay!

(Alice's pov)

"Where are you taking me!?" I yelled slamming my fists against his hard spikey shell.
"Shut up and stop hitting me," he yelled.
"Not until you tell me where we're going," I said stopping myself from hitting his shell.
I look at my fists and see that they were bloody.
"Fine, I'm taking you to the sewers," he said.
"Where at in the sewers?" I asked.
He groaned which made a rumbling sound.
"Do you ever shut up?" he asked.
"I just asked where we're going," I said trying to look at his face from my spot over his shoulder.
"Just shut up I'll tell you when we get there," he said opening a secret passageway. From what I could tell from his back and the arm that was holding me.
He was about six maybe six and a half, bulging muscles, and spikes on his shell.
I sigh and lay my head on my arms hoping that the guys would hurry up or I'll have to free myself.
My eyelids grew heavy as he continued through the sewers.
I fell asleep on his shoulder.
Vote, Comment,Follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Portgas_Sophia