Ch.14 Emotion & Frustration

I was given my Knives back and I took off. My body moving on its own. I was trapped in my head, by the mind control. I've tried everything I could think of to stop myself, but nothing is working. I pull a man cover up and slip in to the sewers. I'm running out of time to stop myself. I stopped outside the lair and walked inside. "Hey sis, bout time you got back. I was starting to get worried," Casey said, walking over to me. 'Case, help me!' "I'm fine, I just went for a walk," I said. "You sure? I know that dad is a touchy subject with you," He said, whispering. I started to feel mad at the mention of my sperm donor. I felt the mind control slack off. I took the opportunity and forced myself into control. "Casey help, I'm being mind controlled!" I yelled as the worm forced me back into my mind. "Alice!" Casey yelled shaking me. "Mind Control again, you think that they would have thought of something that would work," Donnie said, grabbing his bo staff. "Guy we need to restrain her," Leo said. I felt my body lunge to attack. I went after Donnie first, my Knives cutting into his staff. Leo jumped into help him. I took them both easily and then when after Mikey and Raph. 'Raph I don't want to hurt you,' they went down quicker that Leo and Donnie, but I think that Raph wasn't trying. I spun around and looked at Case and April. "Alice, I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have too," Casey said. Before I could attack them I felt the world go black.

-----Raph's pov-------
"Ugh, did anyone get the number of that bus that hit me?" I heard Mikey ask. I rolled my eyes and stood up holding my head. "Where is Alice?" I asked. "She's tied up Donnie's lab," Casey said. "What happened?" I asked. "Mind control worm," Donnie said. "How long until you can get an antidote?" Casey asked. "Don't know, could be days or so. I never dealt with the worms, but one way is through emotion," he said. "So, we're just going to leave her tied up til she's okay?" I asked. "That's all we can do, Raph," Leo said. "Whatever," I said walking out of the lair, I need some heads to knock in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on top of a building near the middle of the city. My head was pounding, I was angry and frustrated that I couldn't do anything to help Alice, cause I know what it is like to have something control me and be forced to watch as that thing attack my family. I groaned and stood up. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone move. I slowly grab one of my sais and turn to attack the thing.
"Whoa, Raph chill. Its just me," April said, throwing her hands in front of her. "Give some warning next time. Will ya! I almost killed you!" I yelled, putting my sai up. "I called your name like three times, you must really be out if it," April said, "wanna talk about it." "Talk about what?" I asked. "Talk about you feelings for Alice," she said. "I don't know what you are talking about," I said. "Don't lie to me I can see the way you look at her," she said. "Fine, I do like her, but look at me," I said, groaning. "Ok, I see two eyes, two ears, and a mouth like mine," she said. "Did you just quote 'Tarzan'?" I asked. "Maybe, but it fits the situation," she said. "Except he ends up with the human like him," I said. "But the same thing applies," she argued. "I just don't know April," I said, resting my head on my hands. April didn't say anything as she leaned on my shoulder. "Maybe soon you can understand your feelings," she said, as we sat there watching the city.