Staring at a wall

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️

Swearing

~~~

No one's POV

Techno has been staring at a wall for about 462 seconds, Tommy counting.

"463..464..465..466.."
Tommy was getting tired already, this pigman has been staring at a wall, for so long. And for what reason exactly?! He needs help. Techno and he need help.

"I'll be right back pigman, don't do anything stupid!"
Tommy called out to him, running down the stairs eagerly.

Tommy didn't get a reply back but that isn't the problem, Techno has been staring at a wall for about..473 seconds? But maybe he will be gone for 376 seconds?!

"Tommy?"
Wilbur gave a curious glance to Tommy, his guitar attached to his back. Seems like Wilbur returned from his emo stage.

"WILBUR! THIS IS A CODE RED! CODE RED!"
Tommy was yelling frantically, trying to lead Wilbur to Technos bedroom door.

"What do you mean a code red-"
Wilbur stopped midway, Techno was staring at the plain wall. Wilbur laughed.

"Tommy!? How is this a code red?! It's only Techno..staring at a..a fucking wall!"
Wilbur couldn't help but burst out laughing, Tommy was also tempted to laugh but this is urgent.

The two both stood at the doorframe, staring at the pink-haired male.
"Yeah! But he has been staring at it for..for uh.."
Tommy looked at his fingers expecting help but nothing came to mind.
"567 seconds!"

Wilbur gave a blunt look to Tommy.
"Toms that's only around 8 minutes."

"Yeah! But When I was around... I entered the room way before I started counting, an hour Wilbur. Techno. Has. Been. Staring. At. A. Wall. For. one. Full. Hour."
Tommy said, looking at Techno who was still staring at the plain wall.

Wilbur was still smiling though. But frowned for just a second.
"..a full hour?"

"YES!"
Tommy shouted, relieved that Wilbur finally understands.

"Not anymore?"

"That isn't helping Wil!"
Wilbur just laughed. It annoyed Tommy a lot.

Wilbur properly entered the room, Tommy following behind. Wilbur sat down on Technos bed. He stared back at Techno from behind.

And then stared at the wall.

Tommy couldn't believe it.

Wilbur has joined the dark side.

"PHIL!!?"
Tommy screeched out, running away from Technos room, slamming Technos bedroom door.

"Tommy?"
Phil had just come upstairs, he just came back from fishing and right now is worried.

"PHIL! THE CRAFT! THE PHILZA MINECRAFT! PHIL I NEED YOUR HELP!"
Tommy fell to the ground, his brothers had hit the deep end and they need their help. If Tommy (the greatest and most amazing person ever that never fails) can't help then it has to be Philza!

"My..help?"
Phil gave a slightly confused look. At this point, he isn't surprised.

"YES!"

"Stop with the screaming will you?"
Phil warned, attempting to calm Tommy down. It worked slightly however Tommy was still in a frantic state.

"Phil, Phil, Phil! Techno and Wilbur are staring at a WALL-"

Phil blinked at Tommy.
"And that's my leave to go get a drink-"

"FOR AN HOUR OR MORE!!"
Tommy continued, hesitant on whether he should check on them again or not.

Phil just sighed and made his way to Technos room. Tommy internally celebrates that he has saved them.
Phil opened the door and stood there, he saw Wilbur and Techno staring at the wall.

Phil wanted to laugh, he did, but Tommy glared at him to inform him to not right now.
Phil simply shrugged at Tommy.

Tommy entered the room with his face full of shock.

"Phil, please! They're possessed! The demon has gotten to them!"
Tommy again pleaded, trying to shake Wilbur by the shoulders. No response.

He did the same to Techno, nothing.

They were demonic. They stood still as if Tommy weren't even there and continued to stare at the wall.

"PHIL!"
Tommy gave a pleading look to Phil, Phil chucking.

"Ok, ok!"

Phil walked towards the boys and looked at them then at the wall. Tommy was enjoying this though, but he's genuinely worried.

"Hey Mates."

"PHIL!"
Wilbur shouted in joy.

"PHILZA!"
Techno also said aloud, quite happy instead of his usual monotone voice.

Techno and Wilbur were smiling innocently at Phil who gave an annoyed look to Tommy.

Tommy could've sworn he saw the sneaky little looks Techno and Wilbur gave to Tommy.

They ganged upon him.

Bastards.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! AND I WAS CONCERNED FOR YOU TWO-"

"It was quite funny."
Techno commented he and Phil watched as Wilbur was laughing his head off as Tommy was giving out to him for 'joining the dark side'.

"You guys are shit."
Phil was also laughing, Techno giving a proud smile.

"But why were you staring at the wall for so long?"

"Like Sun Tzu the art of war said, the supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
Techno quoted.

"..huh."
Phil had done this for what reason exactly?