The unwordly being (1)

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing,

~~~

Dream SMP Set

(Most of these don't actually happen in the actual SMP!)

Play music if wanted!

Tommys POV (3rd Person)

After his personal argument with Wilbur, he started to think more often.
Tommy started to question his life.

Was he truly not wanted?

Was the words Wilbur had said true?

He wanted to keep all the negative thoughts out, but nobody can properly ever push out an emotion that easily.

———-

The blonde wandered aimlessly around the world. Knowing fully well that he wasn't all welcome in most nations.

He went to an abrupt halt when he saw an unfamiliar forest.

'Strange.'
He thought, Tommy thought he had found almost everything in this world, however he was proven wrong.
Wanting to lift his boredom, he headed inside the forest.

You could consider it to be enchanting at first. The sun almost peaking through the the long branches of dark oak trees, occasional mushrooms and vines scattering the forest.
An aesthetic forest if you say.

Though the mushrooms made no sense to him. Only one particular person was in mind when he saw the mushrooms. Though Tommy wouldn't push forward onto that matter.

When he started to get deeper into the forest, it made sense that people usually come here often, weirdly enough to even show a path.

Turned to the point where he saw initials carved onto a tree.
Tommy approached it cautiously, taking a closer look at what was written.

"..XD and G..?"
Tommy touched it. Strangely smoother than most tree carvings.

"Weird."
Tommy mumbles, turning back at the path and continuing his way forward.

He wasn't too frightened to encounter the strangers, he's more enlightened to the fact that he's 'free'.

Pushing past piles of vines, he saw it.
Tommy stumbled with his footing when he noticed a bench.
How the memories flooded him.

Without hesitation, he ran towards the bench and sat down. Getting comfortable.
However, Tommy held his sword tightly close to him.

"You aren't George."
A voice spoke directly towards him.

Tommy frantically looked at all directions, widening his eyes at the large creature in front of him.

"Fucking.."
Tommy pulled out his sword, staring at it.

"..he always says to me to introduce myself first to strangers."
The thing speaks, scaring the shit out of Tommy still.

The figure was deadly familiar. A mask, wore green, but was floating.
Instead of the usual smiley face, a scarped 'XD' was there, and a green cloak instead.

"I am DreamXD."
The thing says emotionlessly, focusing at Tommy intently.

"..even the same fucking name.."
Tommy whines to himself, still holding out his sword.

"Same name?"

"Nothing."
Tommy says bitterly, putting away his sword slowly and continued to stare at the creature. Or as he was named, DreamXD.

"How do you know of this place?"
DreamXD asks in somewhat polite way.

"..just got here by walking."
Tommy says bluntly and in an exhausting tone, getting tired of this facade and sitting back down on the bench.

"Interesting."
DreamXD floats to where Tommy sat, looking at the view.
A sun setting.

It was a strangely peaceful silence, DreamXD somehow not making any noise.

"..what do you do during your free time?"
DreamXD asks,

"I 'walk' around as well. Travel."
Tommy says, leaning back into the bench to try get comfortable.
DreamXD nodded politely and turned back to the view.

"I've never seen you around.. how so?"
Tommy asks, wondering how he would've never seen this stranger before.

DreamXD gazed at Tommy for a moment.
"I stay here."

"Fair..I guess."
Tommy replies, slightly peering at their hands when DreamXD fucking glowed.
His hands snapped, and then appeared the music disk 'Cat'.

"What..the..fuck?"
Tommy stared in awe, watching him do the same thing, only placing down a jukebox with no expression.

"You..like music?"
The being asked, hesitant to place in the disk.

"Fucking yes! Though I forgot my disk.."
Tommys shoulders slumped, remembering how much he had to do for that disk.

"Which one?"
The being asks, magically creating all disks, laying it out on the grass for Tommy to choose. This is a new sort of haven.

"This!"
Tommy took the disk, 'melohi' and showed to the being.

They took it of Tommy and placed it in the jukebox.

Play Music 🎶

The beat was soft and quiet. It soothed the atmosphere more and Tommy got a certain feel of this new area.
Comfort. Safety. Belonging.

"So You're a god?"
Tommy asks after a small silence. DreamXD only glanced at him then at the sun setting and gave a small nod.

Tommys eyes widen at that moment, realising how much 'power' he has now acquired. But also, a new friend.
"Hold fucking shit..That's a story to talk about."

It was silence again, but only it was less awkward.
This time, DreamXD spoke up.

"Would you like to visit here again?"
They asked Tommy politely, side-eyeing Tommy who only gave a toothy grin.

The blonde only focused his gaze back at the sunset that was starting to 'disappear', nodding his head along with the music.
"We'll see."