A 'Heroes' Story?

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing, mentions of blood, violence

~~~

Heroes AU

Tommys POV (3rd Person)

Tommy wasn't all sunshine and rainbows with his family being one of this top 10 heroes in his city.
This meant less time seeing them, and being hidden away in their shadow.

The only time of the day he sees them properly was at either Breakfast or Dinner time. He would be considered lucky if Tommy saw a glimpse of his family during the whole of afternoon.

Yet, the family were still considerably close with one another.
It was just Tommy who wanted to 'know' his family more.

This, Tommy had his own ways to visit his brothers somehow.

~~~

Tommy sat atop the building of his previous catastrophe.
He saw the people from below screaming which highly amused him.

He fiddled with his dagger that dropped with his previous victims blood. Tommy turned to the bag that was filled with money he took, and turned back to the bottom of the building.

With boredom, he opened the sack and allowed the money to fly out.
Tommy wasn't all that bad of a villain..

From below, he laughed when he saw the confused faces of the citizens, some catching the money and some running.

Tommy turned and saw his villain name flash on the billboards of his city.

'Poisoned Sage'

It made him smile broadly at his efforts for his name to even appear on the board.
He was a simple teenager that had terrifying deadly aim.

Costume of choice?
Hair dye,
(he wanted it brown and pink to try remind him of someone..)
contacts and a whole lot of practice to try contain his squeaky part of his voice.
His clothes fit into the midnight sky, wanting to blend himself yet one major part of his costume made him stand out.

His runners were always lighting up with a bright red.
With his gloves that he occasionally brings with him that also glows red.

Effective weapon of choice?

Daggers, knives. One day guns he hopes.

"..at this time they would be scouting.."
Tommy mumbled to himself, picking up his other pair of daggers left behind.

He stared down at the building below, slightly scared himself at the height.

Tommy left by taking the elevator to get to the bottom floor of the bank.

——

"Greetings gentlemen,"
Tommy waved at the policemen who pointed their guns at him.

'Seriously?'
He thought, knowing full well that they wouldn't do too much harm at him.

"Poisoned Sage."
A familiar voice spat.

Tommy turned to it, and there were his family.