Flowers? Love?

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Terrible use of Old English /j

~~~

Romeo and Juliet/
William Shakespeare (?) AU

Wilburs POV (3rd Person)

"Techno!? Good Techno?!"
Wilbur ran through the empty halls of the 'Minecraft' mansion, calling pointlessly to try find his brother.

He stepped into the entrance of the garden, getting slightly distracted at the roses that were about to blossom soon.
Love.

"Wil?"
He heard a voice spoke, making haste to find the source.
Wilbur wanders aimlessly through the garden, knowing full well that this place is much more bigger and beautiful at first glances.

However, he comes to a halt when Wilbur saw doodles of flowers scratched on paper.
"What is thy purpose..?"

Wilbur sighs, staring at the younger boy smiling brightly at him.
"Hello!"

"Tommy. Doth thou wot where Techno is?"
Wilbur asks, picking up the drawings Tommy had did that laid on the grass.

"He's hither, just getting me flowers."
Tommy says simply, however frowning at Wilbur when he didn't seem that all focused at what's happening at the moment.

Wilbur sat on the grass, picking each piece and threw it at Tommy each time.

Wilbur groaned at landed on the grass with a soft thump, causing Tommy to slightly worry at his state.
"Techno shall be hither any moment now.."
Tommy tries to reassure, only to get a response of another groan out of Wilburs mouth.

"Techno!"
Wilbur stood from his position, seeing Techno carrying lots of flowers.

Bluebells.
Lavender.
Roses.
Daisies.
Buttercups.

"What's wrong?"
Techno asks, dropping all the flowers onto Tommys lap who was enlightened with all the colours.

Wilbur sighs, but it turns to a soft yet sorrow smile at the end.
"Cupid's arrow hath struck me Techno.."

'Love. Love as struck him.'

"What."
Techno glared at Wilbur for a solid minute, not daring to move.

Wilbur, not entirely intimidated by his actions, continued on with his little poem or confession.
"A fair maiden hath taken me.  Nay, a goddess.  Brighter then the travelling lamp and universe all together."

Both Techno and Tommy stared at him, mouth agape and paralysed at that time.

"Love?"
Tommy spoke first, putting away the flowers from his lap to properly look at Wilbur.
Techno wanted to interrupt, but saw Wilbur move towards Tommy.

Wilbur took the pink rose from the ground and gazed at it with belonging.
"A feeling of sensation or sorrow.  To feel belonged or feel an outcast.  To hark the birds chirp, or to hark the storm worsen.."

"Why..Wilbur are thou  'i  love?"
Techno almost asks mockingly, however Wilbur didn't take note of his sarcasm.

"Who? Who, who!"
Tommy jumps in his spot, closing his book filled with drawings of flowers.

"No. Why."
Techno says first, taking a buttercup flower and shoving it in front of Wilburs face who was still staring at the pink rose with a dreamy look.

"Buttercup?"
Wilbur looked at the flower curiously.

"All though it may seem all nice and perfect."
Techno stared at Wilbur in the eyes, plucking one petal from the flower.

"..soon.."
Techno continued this motion, Tommy pointing out that the flower is slightly poisonous.

"Techno?"

"It shall end with an empty feeling.."
Techno showed the flower, petals all gone.
He dropped the stem to the grass and harshly stepped on it, causing Wilbur and Tommy to slightly gasp.

"..and none wins."
Techno says, putting a hand on his heart and crunching it up into a fist, grabbing his blouse angrily.

"..Techno.."
Wilbur gazed at his brother was sad eyes, the two staring at one another.

Wilbur looked at the pink rose and silently dropped it.
He shook his head and stared at the ground, an awkward silence filling the gap.

"I don't crave thou to get hurt like father didst.."
Techno mumbles, Wilbur snapping his head straight up to meet Technos eyes again.

"..Wait dad was  'i  love?"
Tommy asks, Techno turning away. Realising how much he had said.

"I-"

"I wot the story already,  yet.."
Wilbur looked around the grass and picked up another flower.

Bluebells.

"I shall shun these feelings.  Belike i am overthinking.  Belike cupid hasn't seen what i seek yet."
Wilbur gave the boys each a bluebell, him happily staring at his.

"Bluebells  not only mean dateless love,  yet  also  praise."
Wilbur smiled at Techno and Tommy, stepping closer to them.

"I grammercy both.  Thou all  hast mine utmost  praise."
Wilbur stared at the two, Techno trying to contain his smile and Tommy giving a wide, childish grin.

"You're crazy.."
Techno turns away from Wilbur and Tommy, however he still held the bluebell Wilbur had given him tightly.

"Whatever you say. Flowers can speak a lot for themselves."
Wilbur chuckles to himself, however he felt a light tug coming from the left side of his shirt.

"What  didst Techno mean by father being hurt ere?
Tommys question was purely innocent, however a small shudder occurred to Wilbur.

"That's for another day Toms..another day.."