An unforgiving wish (2)

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing, Death

~~~

Dream SMP Set

(Most of these don't happen in the actual SMP!)

Tommys POV (3rd Person)

(Play the song now for added effect!) 🎶

Tommy is happy.

Ever since his encounter with the unworldly being, it became a daily thing for Tommy to visit the god in the strange forest.

At first, it was suspicious for the blonde to leave so often from his home and Wilbur as a companion. But people didn't care all too much for the blonde back then.

But people will regret it.

People will grieve.

Especially after the incident.

--------

Tommy poked the abnormally tall mushroom stem with awe, turning to his back to see DreamXD floating around aimlessly.
His new friend was difficult to keep, because of how DreamXD sometimes acts.

The godly being says he talks to other gods, one being a shark man hybrid, although Tommy couldn't quite remember exactly who it is it's strangely familiar.

As well, DreamXD meets with another stranger, however, he prefers to keep the name private.

Hence, Tommy finds it difficult to 'schedule' how and when he'll meet his abnormal friend. Especially if he knew many more others before him.

"XD, why can't you visit me often?"
Tommy slightly pouts at the God, strutting away from the tall mushroom to face them.

"You think I'm not busy? Crazy if you to think that."
DreamXD says sarcastically, Tommy only responded with a shrug.

"You never seem busy though, you're always just hanging around here,"

Tommy replies, slightly jumping in his spot when he saw a small butterfly fluttered past him. The godly being could only watch the teenager with a fond look.

"I always try to take some time for us to hang out."

Perplexed by the response, Tommy smiled in a childish way.

The blonde gently tapped the godly being and ran away, sprinting through the forest laughing. A game of tag usually makes things all the better.

The blonde continued to sprint down the mystical forest, a big grin implanted on his face childishly. DreamXD was the one to make him feel like a child again. They were one to make Tommy smile at unpredictable times.

Always unpredictable times.

Tommy went to an abrupt halt when he saw the unnatural being hovering a couple of inches from the ground, just in front of him. DreamXD gave a small wave and floated his way over to Tommy who continued to stay still with disappointment.