30 reasons to stay alive

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing

~~~

Hybrid AU

Technoblade POV (1st Person)

I stare at the blank book Wilbur had given me days before as a gift, a birthday gift.
I just turned 14, same with Wilbur and he was generous to even give me one of his empty books.

I gave him in return a guitar, another one but with a slightly different and unique tune that others usually don't have.

Back to the main topic in hand, blank book, what do you do with it?

I tap the feather against the page with frustration, how the fuck does Wilbur even create ideas by the top of his head?
Let alone, he has millions of them, he could probably create a library section out of his books by himself.

I close the book and placed it on my desk, glancing at it for one last time and taking it again.
I grab my small bag and gently put in the book, ink and feather.
I think I have an idea.

~~~

I walk down the cobblestone stone pathway, skipping and not stepping on any cracks as that is sudden death.
I reached my destination to meet a black winged man, Phil.

He was sitting down on the bench he made for all of us to stargaze or cloud gaze.
But sadly, he's the only one using it.

"Phil!"
I shout out his name, skipping faster yet trying to avoid the cracks, I never die so no need to worry.

"Techno?"
Phil replied, seeing him raise an eyebrow.

"Hullo."
I simply say, sitting down beside him.

We sat in silence, I pondered for what and how I should ask Phil about my question.

"So what are you doing here mate?"
He finally asks, me looking at him then taking out my bag.
Phil have me a questionable look yet I pulled out my book.

"I want to write."

Phil chuckled at my response.
"And that you obviously can..?"

"Yes, but I don't know how to is the predicament here."
I huffed,

"Techno, you have a vast amount of words in that brain if yours, I'm sure you have many things to write, go on, why not write the first thing that comes to mind?"
Phil recommend, he's so wise.

I take out the ink and feather and once again stared at the first page of the book.

The first thing that comes to mind..

30 reasons to stay alive
-Technoblade

I look at Phil, happy with my writing.

He however had a wondrous gaze, Phil looked at the book, then at me and nodded.
"Unique, and definitely something that will come from you."