Test recording no.1

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing

~~~

Robot AU

[Name]'s POV 
(POVS change to 'you' , 'they' + your name)

(I am never doing the Y/N, never-)

You just moved into this huge home, rumours saying the previous owners died there.

[name]  always scoff at them rumours, saying they're ridiculous or at one point, joking about them.

Unlocking the door, they admired the massive room.
A large staircase to go upstairs, two halls going either way and it gave off a vintage aesthetic.

"This looks so poggers.."
[name] whispered under their breath, immediately running up the stairs.

You have multiple rooms to choose, to be fair, your surprised by how much money you had to even spend.

Excited by this new experience, you ran down the empty hallways. A perfect set for a haunted mansion.

But who exactly cares?

Living with ghosts could be quite cool you thought.

And then one room caught your attention.

It was fairly large, double bed, obviously wrecked but more importantly it was..much more cleaner than the rest.

Looking around your new found room, you notice a weird looking figure just by the corner of this room.

"The fuck?"
You whisper a loud, taking a few steps back.

Maybe those rumours are right, this place is most definitely haunted.
Thinking about all the plausible outcomes, you won't lose so much. Maybe.

Sighing at your stupidity, you approach the figure.

The figure turned out to be a robot.

It sat down on the ground, looking to be some kind of horror doll if not for the futuristic vibe. It seemed to be built so long time ago yet so recent.

"what?"
This piqued your interest, an old building with a robot in it? Is this a secret laboratory or something?

Noticing a hole in the small robot, it was similar to a mix tape.
You can play music..?

Wanting to know more, you observe the room more closely.

Just by the bedside, a box filled with mixtapes was seen.

Taking the box, [name] looked inside.

It was all just..boring, until one stood out.

Test recording no.1

They smile at the name and skipped over to the robot that sat down.

But before you do, you grab out your journal and pen, just in case.

Sitting down you place in the mixtape, awaiting for something to happen.