chapter-8❤

Hey guys I am back with chapter...😊
Thank you guys for amazing response and support❤
Keep supporting😊😊😊
*********************************

Chapter starts with kaira thinking about eachother then Subham remember about naira and message her about he went to his home. Naira scold him for being careless but that is enjoyed by Subham😁.
( you guys can imagine when our loved ones scold us for being careless it is different feeling right guys😉)
Then naira understand his situation and they talked for sometime and ended it soon as Subham has to take rest (naira's order😁).

Then naira thinking about karthik just then he called. She is very happy seeing caller ID. Here karthik is eagerly Waiting for her to pick the call
Then she picked the call
N:- (happily)hello karthik
K:- hello madam. Aaj bohut kush lag rahiho??hame bhi batao!!!
N:- (ab Kya batao mujhe kudh nai patha mujhe Kya ho rahahai!!!)
Ha...tho.. Tum bhi kush lag rahiho!!
K:- (ha tho tumse bat karthe wakth Patha nai kyun bahot kush lag rahihai  ab mei Kya batao!!) Ha... Vo.. Vo chodo tum batao leg pain horahai Kya?
N:- hain?? Mujhe kyun pain hongi karthik..🤔
K:- uffooo sherni... Tum bhi na..Kya Karu mei. Aaj office mei tumari leg hit Huina!!
N:- Haa vo....karthik mei ne kaha na vo kuch bhi nahi hai. I am perfectly fine.
K:- pakka na??
N:- Haa baba pakka!! Achaa batao dinner kiya???
K:- haa!! Aur tum!
N:- Haa mei bhi kiya!!..
.
.
.
They talked for sometime
N:- achaa karthik bohut late hua. Ab sojao.
K:- (cutely)sherni aj tum mujhe mendak nahi bula kyu??
N:- (laughs at his antics) achaa mendak...mendak....mendak...Okk
Ab so jao!!
K:- (smiles wholeheartedly) haa ab thik hai!! Achaa bye gud night!! Take care. See u tomorrow!!!
N:- (smiles at his words) Haa baba!!! bye gud night!!
*********************************
Then they went to write dairy while writing they are thinking about eachother.

Karthik's POV
When naira comes in my life I am only thinking about her. My dairy also only filled with her thoughts. (Smiles) ha vo hai Ki  ithni achhi...i just love her...one second Kya karthik....Kya kaha tume!!
Are u mad!! Ha I like her but love!!!
Argh!!!😫😫😫 then he closes his eyes and took a deep breath then naira face flashes and the moments between then and the pain in her eyes then her care her worried face when he said he is not well. Her pure soul and her selflessness.When anyone said anything to her his anger. How he can't bear her tears. How her one smile made his day. How his anger vanish by just seeing her. How he felt loved,special by her and how he can't  bear anything against her. How he wanted to spend time with her only her. How he become sad when she leaves. How badly he wanted to talk to her all the time. The feeling when they hugged. How badly he wanted to be in her arms forever.How sukoon and peace,content he get to be with her and to be in her arms. All the memories come infront of his eyes. Then he opened his eyes happy tears are flowing from his eyes. Yes he realized his love. He realized how madly deeply is in love with her.
Yes...yes... I am in love❤ I love my naira..my sherni...meri Jaan...my bachha....my life....my everything..❤
Mei bhi na kitna buddhu ho itni der kar dhiya realize karne mei 🤦🏻. From first time I saw her I fallen for her. I am getting different feeling from day one. I know I feel very connected to her.mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab tum meri jaan bangayi hi!!! Meri life bangayi ho!!! Me sab kuch!! Everything is you only and only you!!!❤. And you will remain like that forever and ever❤. No one matters only you matters😘😘😘
But finally I realized... Yeah..!!!!!
I am sooooo happy. My happiness has no bounds. I am soo lucky to have her in my life..❤ (suddenly realized something) (little sadly) but will she love me...??? Will she become mine??
I want her to be with me forever!!!
But what if she doesn't love me??
I can see something in her eyes for me. I hope she also loves me. I can't wait to tell her!!!!😍 but first I need to find her feelings also. I can't hurt her. She is the most precious thing. I also can't loose her. I don't want to loose our  friendship. Yes first I need to find about her feelings...!!!! Thank you krishnaji meri life mei naira ko bejne ke liye!!! I can't get anything the best than this in my life. I am soo lucky. I can't express my happiness. I didn't ask anything till now. But now I am asking(tears flowing) I want naira. I want her in my life. I want her to be with me forever in my arms.please I can't loose her krishnaji😥!!!! I want her to be happy! Her happiness is my happiness ! And her happiness is most important!!!! I don't want anything in life. I want only naira. Only us to be together forever❤❤❤
Then immediately opens his phone and sees her dp he is admiring her but time can't stop right(😂) his dreams broke by notification and he changes her name as.......
'Jaan❤' (yes....she is his Jaan❤)
He wanted to kept her pic as wallpaper but what if she saw and think bad about him. So he quietly kept his phone on table obviously after kissing her pic😘  saying 'I Love you naira❤' (when karthik said I Love you  naira felt something in her heart and felt very much happy for the first time. But don't know why❤).
*********************************

Naira's POV
Yaar why I am thinking about only karthik. From morning to night every second I am only thinking about him.
(Dreamingly) Haa vo haihi itni achaa itni pyaari....I just love him...I love you kar....(realizing what she said) oh god! Mai Kya bol rahiho...naira tu Pagal hogayi ho Kya!!! Haa I like him but love?? Did I really love him???

She also closes her eyes and sees karthik smiling face and see all the memories of them how he care for her. How he wanted to cancel the deal for her. How he can't listen anything against her. How caring and loving he is for her..!!!How she can't see him in pain. How she feel happy when he is happy.  How she soo badly wanted to be with him forever. When they hugged the feeling she get. How badly she wanted to be in his arms forever. How content to be in his arms and to be with him. How she felt loved and feel special by him.Then she opened his eyes with little moist and bright smile. Yes she realized her love for karthik.How deeply madly she love him.
Yes...I love karthik...❤ My mendak... My Jaan....My life....My everything...❤oh my god..!!!
I can't believe I am in love...Yahhh!!!!
Mumma,papa,bhai I am in love. I am sooo happy I can't express it. When I first saw him I have different feeling for him❤. But mei kitni buddhu hu ab realize hua. I feel connected to him from first day. I want to be with him just him. I want to be in his arms. I feel protected, loved. Pata hi nahi chala karthik kab tum mera life ban gayi. You are MY life .Ab mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Bas tum mere sath chahiye. But Kya karthik mujse payaar karthi ho?? What if he didn't love me??But I can see something different in his eyes for me. First I need to know if he loves me or not. I don't want to loose him. If he didn't love me then?? I don't want to loose his friendship also!!!😥😥 I have no one in my life except karthik.
Thank you ganga Maiya mere life me karthik ko bejne ke liye. Please help me to know karthik feelings?? His happiness is more important for me than anything!!!
Then she opens her phone and see his dp and adored him for sometime then she also changes his contact name as
.
.
'My Life❤'
And blushed at that and kissed his pic and says "good night.... I Love u karthik❤"(when naira said this karthik felt something in his heart and felt very much happy which he never get. But didn't know why❤). And then sleep dreaming about her karthik😘. And here karthik also slept dreaming about his Jaan❤😘😘😘.
*********************************

Next day,
.
.
.
.
.
.
In next chapter😁😁😁

So chapter ends here...!!!!
Next chapter will be super soon!!!!
Important 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Please don't ignore!!!!!!👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
*********************************
So guys I posted an announcement about writing another story. I didn't get proper response. So I am asking again...🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
😊😊😊😊😊
I wanted to write another story.
I want to continue both stories.
So what you think guys..!!!
Should I start another story or not???
Please let me know!!!
Comment about it😊😊😊😊
*********************************

So guys if you like the chapter please do vote and share the story...😊😊😊
Please comment about your reviews so that I can know how is the story!!!

Thank you guys for supporting❤
Keep supporting😊
*********************************
Thank you❤

Our love❤
By A😻

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें