Chapter-23❤

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!!
Today I am soo happy, double happiness and double success❤
*I got best rank in my exam which is helpful to join my dream college.
I am literally jumping I am sooooo happy guys❤
* and today we are 100 FAM oh my God I just can't believe it😍 thank you soo much guys❤
Hope you are liking the story!😊
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
******************************

So the chapter starts with kaira asking doctor about Subham condition.

Naira:- (crying and asked with trembling voice)doctor...Subham..vo kaisa hai thik tho hai na.

Karthik is holding her protectively one hand wrapped around her shoulder and one hand holding her hand.

Doctor:- no need to worry! We are giving treatment he will be fine! But injuries bohut hua! He have to take proper rest!

As soon as he said that they sighed in relief.

Doctor:- aap log?

Karthik:- mei unka bhai hu!

Doctor:- take care of him properly!

They both nodded

Naira:- doctor hum mil Sakthe hai Kya Subham se?

Doctor:- abhi nahi madam! Abhi treatment horaha hai! When we shifted him to private ward you can meet him.

Karthik:- Thank you doctor!

Soon doctor went from there. Naira is just looking at the door karthik understand and made her sit in the chair. He kissed her forehead.

K:- mei abhi atha hu?

Naira looked at him. He assured her and went from there. Naira is in deep thoughts thinking about Subham. Soon karthik came with water bottle. He made her drink water.

He sat beside her holding her hand. She kept her head on his shoulder. He looked at her who is lost in thinking something. He wrapped him arm around her and kissed her temple.

K:- Jaan! Kuch nahi hua Subham ko! (To lighten her mood)Dekho kuch der mei Hume pareshan karengi!

She didn't said anything. He kept caressing her hairs. After sometime nurse came and informed them that they can meet now as he is shifted to private ward.

They rushed to his room as soon as they entered they saw he is laying on bed with bandages on his head, his leg and have some bruises on his body.

Both have tears in their eyes, they went near him. There are two nurses and a ward boy who are arranging medicines and other things.

Subham is conscious by now. Karthik made naira sat beside Subham on bed and he himself sat on stool beside naira.

Subham:- (smiled looking at them) bhai, bhabhi!

K:- ye Sab kaisa hua Subham!

S:- vo bhai mei jab friends ke saath car mei jarahithi accident hogaya!(to naira)  bhabhi!!

N:- ....

S:- bhabhi aap mujhe bath kyu nahi kar raha!

N:- (angrily) kyu bath Karu mei! Agar tume kuch hojatha tho! Mei kitni baar kaha hai Ki drive safe! Drive safe per tum tho aise hi karungi! (Tears flowing continuously)

Karthik wiped her tears and smiled at her love. Subham also smiled at her as he always felt loved whenever she scold him for being carelessness and scold him for skipping food. He know she is soo worried for him and he is happy knowing that she is there as a mother to love and care for him.

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें