Chapter-21❤

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!😊😊😊
Very sorry for late but from now I will try to be regular!!!!!
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
*******************************

So the chapter starts with kaira are in eachother arms laying on the bed and thinking about something.

Naira POV
Mujhe karthik family ne accept karliya per mujhe aisa kyu lag rahi hai Ki vo mujhe pasand nahi karthi.
Karthik aur Subham bhi kaha vo kaise behave kartha hai per why they do like this to their own sons. Sach kahu tho mujhe bhi aise lagtha hai Ki vo acting kar rahehai!per vo kyu aisa karengi! Shayad mei kuch jyada soch rahahu!

Ganga maiya please mera karthik aur Subham ko kush rakna! Vo  dono ko kabhi bhi koyi bhi hurt mat karne Dena! I can't see my karthik in pain.
POV ends

She snuggled more into him and he kissed her hairs while caressing her hairs.
Karthik POV
Sab log ne naira ko accept tho kiya per mujhe vo bhi acting hi lagraha hai! I don't knew they really love us or they are acting but I don't care about it, I have my naira❤ only that matters. The way they treat naira and the way they look at her I can't bear it! Yes they are my family I love them even I feel they are acting but when its about naira I can't take it!!! Naira is more important than anyone.  If I will get to knew they are acting or they tried to harm my naira then they will see worst of me! It will be their last day if they hurt my naira! Today because of them my naira cried soo much. Seeing her like that my heart pains. How can they do this! Subham is changed now he also said he didn't feel connected to them and he also never felt loved.

I don't understand why they are doing like this. If they really love us then why I don't feel any connection or love for them? If they are acting why they are doing this? We are their own kids rights? I don't get any answers for these questions from my childhood.

Whatever it is, I can bear it when it comes to me but if it is about naira I won't spare anyone. Krishna ji please meri naira ko hamesha kush rakna I can't bear her tears, I can't see her in pain, I can't control myself when anyone hurts her, my heart pains a lot seeing her in pain. She already suffered a lot in her life. I wish I would be there in her every phase of life but now I am there I won't let anyone hurt her and I will always keeps her happy. Love you soo much bachha😘
POV ends

He kissed her hairs and cupped her cheek and made her look at him. Before she could react he kept his lips on her she is shocked to react but when he kept his hand under her top she realized and responded equally while lopping her hands around his neck. His hands are roaming on her bare back and she kept caressing his hairs. When he felt her out of breath he broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

After sometime he kissed her all over her face(forehead, temple, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and pecked his lips)  and went down and starts giving wet kisses on her neck while she shivered under his touch and she is just moaning his name. His hands are still under her top rubbing her back.

After sometime he stopped as he know if he continues he can't able to control himself. He looked at her who is closing her eyes. He smiled and kissed her eyes, she opened her eyes and saw that he is looking at her with pure love❤. He is caressing her face.

K:- nind nahi ayi abhi tak! (Kissed her cheek) hmm!
N:- nahi!
K:- Kya hua yaha comfortable nahi hai Kya?
N:- nahi aisa nahi hai! Bas nind nahi ayi!
K:- Kya soch rahiho(kissed her temple)
N:- kuch bhi tho nahi!
K:- joot math bolo mujhe patha hai!

Naira didn't said anything and looked down as she knew she can't lie to him. He pecked her lips and make her look at him.
K:- Jaan I love you❤ don't think about anything (kissed her forehead)
N:- (smiled) love you too❤

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें