Chapter-14❤

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!!! Hope you all like it!!😊

Sorry for delay. Will try to be regular!
Happy Reading😊😊😊
*******************************

So chapter starts with a pleasant morning a beautiful couple are sleeping cuddling to eachother peacefully. They are looking daam cute!!!

Yes they are our KAIRA . they are sleeping peacefully after a long time in eachother embrace. Then sun rays fall on karthik and his sleep broke. He opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful sight his Jaan, his naira is sleeping so close to him while hugging. A big smile crept on his face and he just pecked his lips not to disturb her sleep.
K:- (pulling her more closer) best morning!!! 😍
Then naira sleep broke she lifted her head to see him already staring at her lovingly.
N:- (smiles) good morning karthik!!
K:- (kissed her cheek) good morning bachha!! Aaj morning sach mei bohut achaa ho!!
N:- (smiles and kissed on his cheek)

When she is about to get up he pulls her back in his arms.
K:- kaha ja rahi ho!!
N:- fresh hone! Kyu??
K:- aise hi raho! Plz!!!
N:- karthik dekho abhi bohut late ho gaya! Breakfast bhi prepare karni hai! Tum Jana haina ghar!
K:- (sadly and playing with her hair) nahi mujhe nahi Jana!
N:- par karthik tum kaha tha na morning aajaungi! Vo log wait karengi na!!
K:- nahi karengi vo!! Plzzz baby plzzz mujhe nahi Jana!!(with puppy eyes) mujhe tumhari sath rehna hai plzzz Jaan!!!
N:- achaa tikh hai!! tum mujhe puchne Ki zaroorat nahi hai! Mujhe bass tumhari family tension horahi thi!

This made big smile on his face.
K:- I know you Jaan!!!unki tension math lo maine kaha tha na they didn't care for anyone.
N:- hmm!
K:- (cute pout) ab smile karo!

Naira smiles which made him smile
He put his lips on her and started kissing her. First she is startled by sudden kiss but then gave in. They both are kissing eachother slowly but passionately. After 10 minutes they break the kiss because of lack of oxygen. He pulled her in a hug they stayed like that sometime.
N:- achaa chalo pehle mei fresh ho jatha hu! Phir tum bhi hojao!
K:-(kissed her forehead) hmm!!

She went to fresh up and after sometime she came back while rubbing her hair and she see karthik and she is in aww......❤ Seeing him sleeping cutely. She decided to not disturb him. So she get ready and went to kitchen. She prepares breakfast for them and make coffee and went to her sorry sorry its
their room.
N:- (going near bed) karthik utoo!! Karthik!!
She sat beside him and caressing his hair while calling him. Karthik smiled feeling her near and listening her sweet voice and opened his eyes. Naira smiled and forwarded a cup of coffee. He smiled and sat beside her and gave a small kiss on cheek before taking cup.
They both enjoyed their coffee with lots of fun, little romance.
N:- karthik ab tum fresh ho jao. Phir breakfast karengi!

Karthik just hugged her tightly she also smiled and hugged back.
K:- aaj pehle bar mujhe kisine utaya, aur vo bhi pyaar se! Kash har rooj aisehi ho! Mujhe rooj pehla pehla tumhara chehra dekhana hai. Aur rooj raath tumhari bahome sona hai!!
N:- mujhe bhi!!!
K:- aur mei vo jaldihi puri karunga!!!
Now I can't even think of living without you!!

Karthik kissed on her hairs. After staying sometime in eachother embrace.Naira gives clothes to karthik and Karthik went to fresh up and naira arrange the breakfast in balcony as the weather is really nice.

Naira gives clothes to karthik and Karthik went to fresh up and naira arrange the breakfast in balcony as the weather is really nice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Imagine food on table👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Naira is waiting for karthik in balcony enjoying nature lost in her thoughts.
Karthik came and didn't saw naira he see that balcony door is open so he went there to check and the view made a smile on his face. He went and  sat beside her but she is still lost looking sooo cute. He smiled and pulled her in his arms that is when her trance broken and smiled.

K:- Kya soch rahi ho(kissed her forehead) hmm??
N:- kuch nai (again karthik kissed on her forehead) bass aise hi!
K:- (kissed her forehead) mujhe bhi nahi bataongi??
N:- vo mei bas ye soch rahi thi Ki..
K:- (kissed her forehead) Ki??
N:- ye Sab mujhe Sapna jaise lag rahihai!! Kal thak mei akela tha aur ab (tightened her grip on his waist) tum ho! You never leave me na??
K:- Pagal ho!! I just can't even think of living without you. I can't leave you and(tightened hug) I will never leave you never ever! tumhare bina mei mar jaun......(cutted by naira as she placed her hand on his mouth)
N:- kabhi aise math bolo!(with cute angry pout) Nahi tho dekhlena!!!!
K:- (smiles and kissed her plam and she removed it) achaa ab nahi bolungi!!! Per tum idhar aao mere pass!!

He pulled her in his lap and made her sit comfortablely. She smiled and served food for them. They completed their breakfast by feeding eachother with love. They talked, laughed and enjoyed a lot. They decided to enjoy in house itself as they just wanted to be with eachother.

After breakfast naira went to kitchen to clean dishes and prepare lunch. While karthik calls his manager and talked to him in balcony(conversation muted). Then he went to kitchen and see that she is preparing food. He smiled and back hugged her. She scared at first but later relaxed knowing his touch.
N:- karthik Kya kar rahiho? Chodo!!
K:- (digging his face in her neck) nahi!!!

Naira smiled and they prepared food like that. They talked for sometime after that finished their lunch and decided to watch movie. They sit on the sofa. Naira placed her head on his shoulder and karthik hugging her tightly one hand around her shoulder and one resting on her waist holding tightly. Naira is watching movie but karthik is least interested in it. He is just adoring her. After sometime he notices that she is sleeping in his arms. He smiled and switch off TV from remote not disturbing her. He leaned back to make her comfortable and kept his head on her.

They both are looking as the most cutest couple. After sometime they woke up and enjoyed a lot and now its time for karthik to go. He don't want to leave but he has to.

K:- (hugging her) Jaan I don't want to go!! I will miss you!
N:- I will miss you too!! But hum kal milenga na office mei!!! Aur phone per bhi bath karengi!! Hmm??
K:- (kissing on hairs) hmm!!!
N:- (breaks hug) aise sad math ho!! Please!! (Kissed his cheek)

Instantly karthik smiles and they walked to the car hand in hand.

K:- achaa take care bachha!! Mei dinner ke bath call karungi!!
N:- hm! Aur drive safe!! Ghar Jakar ek message karna!!
K:- (kissed her forehead) ofcourse bachha!! Love you❤
N:- love you too❤ bye!!
K:- bye Jaan!!(pecked her lips)

Karthik went to his home and naira went back inside her apartment. When karthik entered his house there he saw everyone sitting in sofa.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter ends here!!
Next chapter soon!!!
**********************************
Hope you all like it!!
Please do vote and comment😊
Please do share the story😊
Thanks for supporting and keep supporting❤❤❤

***********************************

Once again really shollyyyyy for delay.
Pakka next chapter will be soon!😊

Our love❤
By A😻

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें