chapter-28❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!🤗
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
****************************

Naira:- (hugging him with tears) I don't want you to get hurt!

Karthik:- (kissed her hairs) per tum bhi hurt huyi na!

Naira didn't said anything!

Karthik:- never do this...you can share anything with me. Hum dono sath mei face karengi! Hmm!

Naira nodded and broke the hug still sitting in his lap.

Naira:- tume kaise patha chala!

Karthik:- mei sun liya per mei tumhari muh se sunna chahthi hu!

Flashback:

Naira is going to her cabin but stopped listening Riya words.

Riya:- (to some employees) apko patha hai Karthik mujhse kitna pyaar kartha hai! He do anything for me. Abhi hum humari relationship kisiko nahi bataya kyuki we want privacy! Karthik always tells me to call him by name but i don't want any rumours so I convince him. You know he never said no to me!!

Naira is shocked listening all this. But Karthik also listened it as he came to call naira and naira didn't saw Karthik. He saw naira listened everything he thought to talk to her later as everyone was there. With full anger he left from there thinking to stop this as soon as possible and also thought to announce about his and naira relation soon!!!

After Karthik left from there what Riya said made naira shock and feel disgusting about Riya!

Riya:- actually we both are in physical relationship, Karthik daily comes to my house as he can't sleep without me (and she acted as blushing)

And then rumours started in office about their relation!!!

Naira didn't like it at all. She is getting angry, her eyes became wet thinking how can she say all these!!

Flashback ends

After listening this Karthik is hell angry he only listened half and now listening about their physical relationship he lost control. Naira understood as she know how it may feels to him.

Karthik:-(very angrily) uski tho mei .....

Naira hugged him to make him clam. He too hugged her back and tried to control his angry.

Naira:- (rubbing his back) it's ok Karthik, i know you will be hurt and angry isiliye nahi bataya! Now leave it they are just rumours and also you already warned her na!!

They broke the hug and looked at eachother.

Karthik:- tume bura nahi laga!

Naira:- (cupped his face with one hand) ofcourse laga haina! Mujhe bohut gussa bhi aaya! Phir socha mei vo sab kyu Sochu jab mujhe patha hai mera Karthik aisa nahi hai! Koyi kuch bhi kahe i don't care and i only trust you!! (She completed with smile)

Karthik just kissed her making her shock with sudden action as he don't know what to say, he is just very happy listening her. Later naira also responded.

After breaking kiss Karthik kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Karthik:- I love you!!!

Naira:- I love you too!! (And she kissed on his cheek) ab mei jau?

Karthik:- (cute pout) nahi please!

Naira:- Karthik i have work and you also have soo much work i know!

Karthik made faces naira chuckled and kissed his forehead. Then she left to her cabin.

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें