chapter-10❤

Hey guys I am back with chapter. Hope you are liking the story.
Thank you guys for amazing response and support😊😊😊
Keep supporting guys❤
*********************************

Few days passed like this.........
In these days karthik and naira get more close day by day. They are falling more for eachother by each passing second. They both used to dreamt about eachother.😍 Mainly our majnu karthik. He also started day dreaming.
When they are with each other smile never leaves eachother.❤
They just want to be with each other ,to talk with eachother , smile together❤. They know everything about each other very well. But they didn't know about family or past as they don't want to hurt eachother.
They somewhere know that both love eachother. But not sure, they are very much scared to propose as they don't want to lose eachother and their friendship. They don't have anyone who loves them unconditionally except eachother. So the fear of loosing is there.
But they decided to propose eachother they both are in their thoughts of how to propose and where???❤

On other side Subham also changes a lot. He used to spend most time with naira. He takes her as inspiration and he always consider as mother as she loves and care for him as no one did like that before even his own mother. Now they are like family. They know about eachother likes dislikes and dreams. They shares very great bond.
*********************************

Today is karvachauthi so naira decides to keep fast for karthik. She wakes up early morning and fresh up and have food then went to her room and thinking about karthik.

In goenka villa
Karthik is sleeping peacefully. But phone rang first he frustrated then the thought of naira came. He smiled brightly thought as naira call. But when he see its client call then his face dropped and reluctantly answered it.

Clients preponed the meeting and they said they can't come so it will be in online. So he has to attend it in his home itself. But he remember he didn't have the file which is needed.
So he decided to call naira to know about file.
Phone conversation
K:- hello naira(said as soon as naira answered the call)
N:- ha karthik..good morning karthik!
K:- (smiles) good morning naira!!!
Vo aaj Jo meeting hai vo prepone hogaya hai. So I have to attend it from home and in 20 minutes but I didn't have that file. Where is that....(cutted by naira)
N:- karthik vo file mere pass hai.
(Tensed) ab Kya kare!! Haa file mei lekhar aao!

He can send driver and get that file but he want her to come to his home, his room. He want to show his home to his girl❤.

K:- (walking to driver he send car to naira)naira don't worry!! I postpone it another 30 minutes. Till then you can come. Okay.
N:- (relaxed) okay karthik. I will start now!!!
K:- tum akela Atha ho!!! No way!!!
N:- but karthik. Rooj bhi akela Atha ho na!!!
K:- ha par phir bhi tum wait karo me driver ko already bataya hai. And no arguments. Okay!!
N:- (smiles at his care) achaa thik hai!
K:- ha listen company me ek file mera cabin mei hai vo aashi ko bolo mere ghar leke aneko!!
N:- okay karthik!! Tum car bejrahiho na aashi ko bhi???
K:- (shocked and confused) what mei kyu car bejungi???
N:- vo mujhe bhi bejrarhiho na isiliye poocha!!! Sorry!
K:- nairaaa!!!! Mei kyu Sab keliye aise karungi!!! You are different from anyone naira.you are special for me!!!Okay!
N:- (smiles) achaa baba sorry!ab nahi kahungi!!
K:- hmm good!!! And tell her that no need to come inside house she can give it to guards.
N:- Haa mei bhi..(cutted by karthik)
K:- chup!!! Tum andhar aana hai!!!
Samjhi!!!you can come you have right!❤ and you have to come for me
N:- (eyes little moist at his care and importance for her) hmm!
K:- achaa batao breakfast kiya!
N:- (trying to divert topic as she didn't want him to know about her fast as she didn't know how he feels and she can't lie to him) karthik meeting hai na tum prepare karo mei aatha hu!!
K:- (confused as she diverted the topic and feels something fishy) ha par...(cutted by naira)
N:- karthik I think car aagaya!! Bye I will come!!
K:- (reluctantly) hmm!!! Come fast!
Be Careful!!! Bye!
N:- (smiles) bye!!
Phone conversation ends
**********************************

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें