Chapter-33❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!🤗
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
*************************************

Scene start from everyone breakfast which is obviously prepared by our naira. Karthik denied her but she pleaded him and finally he gave up!

Subham and Kaira are having the breakfast while subham and Karthik are enjoying and praising naira.

While other are glaring at them getting angry but they are pretending to be sweet to naira. Just then they heard someone voice.

Person:-(shouting) where is my damm coffee?

Everyone looked at the voice and found most irritating person. Yes it's no other than vedika😅

Karthik make irritating face listening her while other family members also getting irritated but they has to bear her to separate kaira!

Subham:- (irritatingly) why are you shouting can't you make for you!

Vedika:- why would I mei koyi servent nahi hu samjhi!

Subham:- yaha tume koyi servents bhi nahi hai samjhi!!

Vedika:-(angrily) YOU!!!!

Subham:- (annoyingly)ha me!

Naira is about to go to make coffee Karthik who very well know about naira hold her hand before she got up, she looked at Karthik.

Karthik:- (looking at her) you don't have to go! You eat first!!

Naira:- but Karthik....(Karthik glared at her)

So she silently started having her breakfast.

Swarna:- (faking smile to naira) beta vo vedika ko ye sab kaha acha nahi lagta unke liye alag banaongi?

Karthik left his spoon which he is eating making sound and everyone looked at him, he tightend his hold on naira trying to control his anger.

Vedika:- waise anuty how can she know those type of dishes, i even doubt that she even listen to their names once!

Naira eyes welled up and Karthik can sence it, before he say anything naira hold his arm making him look at her and his heart pained to see her like that. She tried to smile telling he is ok!

Subham:- (controlling his anger) oh come on vedika how can you be so dumb! Don't you know naira bhabhi is Girlfriend and fiance of Karthik goenka who is top most businesses man in India then how can you think that she didn't know anything!!

I highly doubt that did you know them🤣

Manish is drinking water and listening to subham he spilled his water, vedika looked at him angrily!

Karthik:- (sternly looking angrily at vedika) i am warning you if you again tried to hurt her i don't know what i will do to you!

With that he got up holding naira hand, they both are about to go but stopped hearing swarna!

Swarna:- beta tumne kuch socha vo separate room.....(cut off by naira)

Naira:- ji aunty ab hum separate room mei hi rahengi, mei shift bhi hogayi

They all smiled evily listening it, Karthik who saw them smiling didn't liked it at all! Subham looked at Karthik as asking why he let her stay in another room! Karthik sighed and looked at him and gesture him to naira.

Subham understood that naira is the one who took this decision! Before he say anything Manish said

Manish:- beta kis room mei reh rahiho, yahi kitchen ke pass Wale mei na?

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें