Chapter-18❤

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!😊😊😊
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊
*********************************

So the chapter starts with kaira are in their respective cabins.

At lunch time
Karthik saw from his cabin that naira is working so he decided to go himself
He went to naira cabin but she is soo engrossed in work that she didn't notice karthik. Karthik smiled and went near her, bend to her level and kissed her cheek.
N:- karthik when did you came?
K:- bas abhi abhi!! Aur tum Kya karrahi ho lunch time hogaya!
N:- (sees time) oh sorry! Mei dekha nahi! Per ye important hai!

He takes file from her hand and hold her one hand.
K:- chalo
N:- karthik per...(cutted by karthik)
K:- (dragging her) chalo!!!

Immediately naira grabbed her bag and phone and They both went outside and there are no one in office as it is lunch time then they spot Riya eating something.

(She didn't go to lunch because she don't have particular time for eating. She do only two things in office eating and flirting😂😂😂)

They went near her, karthik is still holding her hand. Riya saw them and also saw their hands she is burning in jealous and anger.
R:- karthik baby tumne lunch kiya ya nahi!! I know tum nahi kiya honga actually I am waiting for you so chalo hum chalthe hai!!

Riya is going to hold his hand but he simply moved back.
K:- miss.Riya  mei apko kitni bhar kaha hai don't call me by any name that is sir for you!! (Seeing naira) kisiko haq hai vo tho nahi bulathe per (seeing riya) tum tho kuch bhi bolraheho! This is last warning for you!!

Naira understand his meaning and controlling her laugh while riya didn't understand that he is talking about naira. she is really dumbo😂. 

Karthik put file on her desk harshly and said
K:- complete this by evening before going home. Its important! Understand!!!
R:- okay kar...(karthik glares her) sir!

Karthik didn't give any reply just went outside taking naira with him. Riya is fuming in anger.

Then karthik opens door for naira and went to other side.Then his phone started ringing. He sighed and attend the call after sometime he ended and started driving.

K:- Jaan!!
N:- hmm!
K:- kal ek party hai! Vo Mr.Singh haina business partner unki beta ka birthday hai! Abhi call kiya!
N:- ho!
K:- ho Kya? Tum bhi aana hai mere sath!
N:- Kya me per kyu?
K:- kyuki meri girlfriend ho!
N:- karthik!
K:- arey sabko patha haina tum meri friend ho aur ab tho tum  HEAD DESIGNER OF GOENKA GROUPS ho! So tum bhi invited hona business party me! Hume kuch bath bhi karni hai deal ke bareme!
N:- karthik me abhi tak nahi hua designer!
K:- mujhe patha hai kal ho jaaungi!

Naira sighs in disbelief and started looking at outside. Karthik smiled and took her hand, kissed it and kept it on his lap. Naira just smiled. After sometime they reached hotel. They both went inside hand-in-hand. They seated in a corner reservation which is done by karthik.
K:- tho madam Kya kaungi!
N:- kuch bhi!!
K:- Kya kuch bhi? Bolo!!
N:- Chinese!
K:- (smiles) okay.
Then karthik ordered food for them. They are talking while food arrived and they completed food having good time then drove to karthik house.

After reaching karthik opens door for naira. She smiled and get down. Naira is looking at the house karthik understand her and interview their fingers giving assuring smile.

K:- Jaan! Mei hu na!! Hmm!
N:- (smiled) hmm! I know baby!

Karthik smiled but then realized what she said.
K:- Kya kaha?
N:- I know
K:- nahi uske badh!
N:- (smiled and pulled his cheeks) I know baby! Ab tum hi us riya se kaha na (mimicking him) kisko Haq hai vo tho nahi bulathe!
K:- (pulled her by waist) ha tho sach hi haina! Sirf tumko Haq hai mujh per!

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें