chapter-31❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter!!! Hope you are liking the story!🤗
Thank you for supporting❤
Happy reading guys😊

Guys please do tell which story update you want next!!!!
*************************************

Scene starts from kaira hugging eachother while both have tears in their eyes. They both are silently crying in eachother embrace.

After sometime Karthik broke the hug and said

Karthik:- (wiping her tears) shhh!! Bass baccha, don't cry please! Bohut roya haina meri wajase!!

Naira shaked her head in no still crying silently. She again hugged him tightly. He also hugged her caressing her hairs.

Karthik:- and don't you dare to say those things again you deserve everything Jaan! You are the best and you deserve best of best!! I know tum mujhe isiliye nahi bataya ki you don't want to be burden on me but trust me jaan (looking at her) you are MY LIFE how can my life be burden to me! And everything damm thing which belongs to me is yours! Please never ever think like that! You know it hurts a lot!!!

Again naira eyes welled up listening Karthik words but Karthik made her clam down by his sweet kisses and most comforting embrace.

After staying in eachother embrace for sometime they broke the hug and wiped eachother tears while looking in eachother eyes with love. Then naira took karthik inside and made him sit on couch then bring the food for him.He eyes shine with happiness that she cares and loves him alot more than anyone, he made her sit beside her

karthik:- tum bhi tho nahi kayi na?

By saying this he took a bite and made her eat, then she also made him eat.Like this they completed their dinner.

***************************

Karthik and naira are sitting in echother embrace near the window lost in today's incidents. Karthik is tightly holding her not wanting to leave her where as naira is also snuggling into kartik feeling most comfort.

Naira:- Karthik....(karthik hummed hugging her tightly) sorry vo....

karthik suddeny smashed his lips on her cutting her off from saying anything, naira too started responding with equal love and passion. karthik pick her in bridal style not beaking the kiss.

He placed her on bed coming on top of her, they broke the kiss being breathless he looked at her caressing her face and again kept his lips on her kissing her slowly with all the love!

His hands are traveling on her body making her moan in the kiss. She kept her hand on his hairs pulling him closer.

Soon they broke the hug, naira strated breathing heavily due to kiss where as Karthik immediately starts kissing and licking her neck. Naira closed her eyes feeling very different sensations in her stomach.

He bite her neck making her grip tight on his shirt as it gives her little pain

Naira:- (whisper closing her eyes) Karthik!!

soon he sucked there reducing her pain making her close her eyes in pleasure! He pulled her sleeves down making her cleverage visible while kissing her neck making her breath heavily.

He started kissing and sucking from her neck to her cleverage, while she is tightly gripping on his shirt closing her eyes feeling soo shy and butterflies in her stomach!

After sometime he groaned as he is not able to control himself now but he has to so he gave small kisses just above her both breast on her top making her breath hitch and griping his shoulder more tightly!!

Our love❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें