1| New people at the Leaky Cauldron

Outfit:

ASTERIA woke up to Elijah her brother, singing Christmas carols while skipping around the guest room at the Leaky Cauldron

ASTERIA woke up to Elijah her brother, singing Christmas carols while skipping around the guest room at the Leaky Cauldron. (Even though we are far from Christmas)

"SHUT UP" Asteria yelled while covering her head under the blankets. "NO... OH CHRISTMAS TREE" Elijah yelled across the hall.

"ADOPTED" Asteria yelled cupping her hands on her mouth to make her yelling louder.

"I was literally here before you" Elijah said

"You are so embarrassing." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

Asteria sighed and out of bed. She went to the bathroom and did her usual routine. Luckily Her mom did her hair for her the day before. It still hurts, but it's better than brushing it every day.

She and her brother came to the Leaky Cauldron just a day ago, she was hoping to make new friends. Her brother on the other hand, probably not.

"I'm going downstairs!" Asteria Yelled to her brother. "I really don't care!" Elijah yelled back.

While she went down the stairs, a rat or something ran past her, followed by a huge cat.

"Crookshanks!" A female voiced screamed.

Asteria realized that that was someone's cat and as a good person she grabbed the cat gently a patted his/hers back making the cat purr slightly.

"Oh, Thank you so much! Sorry about that!" The girl said swooping her cat into her arms.

"Yeah, no problem!" Asteria said smiling. "Erm- There was a rat thing passing by is that anyone's?" She questioned.

"oh, that's my friends Rat Scabbers, he tends to run away a lot." Says the girl. Asteria giggled lightly.

"Oh, my name is Asteria, nice to meet you!" She says putting a hand out.

"I'm Hermione Granger nice to meet you Asteria, what a beautiful name!" Hermione said shaking her hand lightly.