37| Roman..

Guys to be clear I won't ever write about sexual harassment

Guys to be clear I won't ever write about sexual harassment. It's not a topic I would write about so don't worry about what happens in the story!!

 It's not a topic I would write about so don't worry about what happens in the story!!

         ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"IT is hot up in here damn" Ria exclaimed walking into the Hufflepuff dorm. Everyone recognized her voice and started laughing and saying their hellos

"Sorry Ria, the heating has been off lately.." A Hufflepuff named Hannah told her

"All good Hannah it just really hit me" Astreria told her with a smile.

The reason she was in the Hufflepuff dorm was because of her brother, Elijah who is extremely popular not just for Hufflepuffs but in Hogwarts in its entirety, even with the teachers.

"Where's my brother?" Astreria said looking around.

"He's in his dorm" another Hufflepuff girl told her. Oh and Elijah is very popular concerning his looks as well, that's why a lot of people try to get on Astreria's good side so she can give a good word for them. But, Elijah likes Padma and Ria would never let someone get in the way of those two.

Astreria sighed, she sat down on the couch waiting for her brother to come out of hiding. Someone was already there so she kept her distance, but the back of the persons head looked familiar.

"Cedric..?" She mumbled quietly but loud enough for the person to hear.

As she said those words the person turned around, and it was indeed him. They haven't spoken to each other in a minute so it was a few seconds of awkward eye contact and silence.

"Astreria, it's been a moment" He said soothingly smiling a little.

"Yeah I know, Cho told me you guys were dating now congrats!" Ria clapped her hands quietly

Cedric laughed softly at her reaction, "Yeah, thank you. I'm really happy with her."

"I'm sure you are she's a really amazing girl."