43| We are back

Cupid-112💘

Cupid-112💘

A/N:We all know how bad I am at keeping promises right?😓

Hogwarts Express

"Bye you too~" Astreria waves to Ron and Hermione, since they became house perfects they have to sit somewhere else. Harry is a little bit sour about it but Astreria thinks it's a great thing for them as well a great thing for her and Harry.

"Bye!" They say in unison, closing the sliding door leaving Astreria and Harry all alone.

They have a moment of silence until Harry speaks up, "You look extremely pretty today.." he spoke softly as his cheeks turned a soft rosie pink.

Astreria smiled, "Thank you! I put my hair in a bun for the first time in years so I didn't know how it look so...but you look great as well!"

She rambles a lot.

Harry just smiled fondly, "It looks fantastic on you" His eyes were looking straight at hers not breaking eye contact.

One thing about Harry is that he will make Astrerias dimples show as she smiles, and he did it once again.

"It seems to always rain when we're on here.." Astreria said looking at the window

"Hmm." Harry looked as well, "it sets a calm mood though."

"Yeah it does." Astreria said quietly.

"Are you tired?" Harry whispered

"Ehhh..a little maybe, i think the dark lights and the rain makes me sleepy." Astrerias eyes started getting heavy, before the door slid open loudly.

"Astreria! Sorry to interrupt, but I forgot I stole morning-star." Ron handed Astreria her cat back.

"Oh!" Astreria reached out for her not so small cat, "Hi babyyy"

"How is it over there?" Harry asked

"it's bloody boring! Even Hermione who fits the most in this job is bored!" Ron sat down and complained

Astreria and Harry laughed.

"You'll be alright" Astreria patted him in his back.

"Can I give morning-star a hug?" Ron pouted

"Of course, you gave her to me anyway." Astreria handed her over. "But Ron I always wondered with what money did you get her?"