44| Caught!

Light a flame- Seventeen

For fith years crew few was at ten p.m, so kids can go wherever they please until ten. So Harry had no problem getting into the Ravenclaw dorms, expect the impossible riddle password...Why can't Ravenclaws have a password that changes every two weeks like the other houses?

"Ria?" He called knocking on her dorm door. Luckily for Ria she now has a single dorm this year and no longer has to share a dorm with anyone, but sometimes she'll invite her friends over to sleepover.

"Harry?" She whispered through the door.

"Mhmmm."

Aestria opened the door, she was in wide leg grey sweatpants and a pink off the shoulder sweater, with as always her white fuzzy socks.

Harry gave her a smile, with his 'can I come in' eyes. He wore a brown soft sweater with dark blue jeans and his famous converses.

"Get in you." She smiled.

As soon as he came in he closed the door, locked it, grabbed her hand and pulled her close. They've grown a lot these last few years, but their height difference remains the same. He's always just a few inches taller, not but much but there is a difference.

Her nose was grazing his lips, tickling her softly. His eyes looked down at hers as her eyes looked up at his. They smiled at each other. Harry's glasses were at the tip of his nose.

"Can you see me?" She questioned tilting her head.

"Perfectly."

He glanced at her lips for a long second, his cheeks turning a slight rosy pink as he did. He did a soft sigh as he looked back at her eyes, his head moving closer.

"May I?" He whispered.

"Of course." she smiled softly.

He slowly grazed his lips on hers gently, giving small, gentle pecks. He pulled back just to smile at her, his ear becoming the same rosy pink as his cheeks.

*BOOM*

The loud bang caused both of them to flinch, he looked down at her with his head tilted slightly, and his thick eyebrows raised.

"Did you expect any —"

"Ria!!" a familiar voice yelled cutting Harry off, knocking on her door.

Aestria walked over to the door, Harry following right behind her as his face was buddied into her shoulder and his arms rapped around his waist.

"Who is it?" Aestria called out.

"It's Cho! I just wanted to tell you, we have dorm checks right now!! Make sure your room is clean!" Cho said in her usual gentle tone, even if her voice was raised a bit.

"Pardon?! NOW??" Aestria gasped.

"Yes! Now!!" Cho said, a bit muffled, "But, I must leave now to tell others!! See you later Ria!"

As Cho's footsteps faded away, Ria was standing there not knowing exactly what to do. Her room was clean, she didn't do drugs id anything so nothing to hide, except...

"You smell nice.." The problem mumbled, still buried in her shoulder with not a single care in the world.

She had a boy in her room, a Gryffindor boy in her room, Harry Potter in her room.

"Harry..did you bring your cloak?" Ria said, attempting to take 'calming'  breaths.

"What Cloak?" He hummed softly, rocking her body side to side in a soothing manner.