3| Class

"WELCOME, my children

"WELCOME, my children." The professor's voice bursted who woke Astreria up.

"In this room, you shall explore
the noble art of Divination." She continued, "In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight."

"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves
into the future!" She said widening her eyes.

"This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup
of the person sitting opposite you."

Astreria looked to her side to get Hermiones cup, and for her surprise she wasn't there.

"Where the heck is Hermione." Astreria whispered. "That's what I was asking!" Ron yelled whispered. "When?!" She whispered yelled back.

"First, you must look beyond." Professor said putting her hands in the air

"What a load of rubbish." Hermione said as she popped up, which made the trio jump.

"Where did you come from?" Ron whispered yelled. "Me? I've been here all this time." Hermione whispered back. "Since when?" Astreria whispered yelled. "Ever." Hermione whispered yelled back.

"You, boy. Is your grandmother quite well?" Professor asked Neville. "I think so." Neville answered the question nervously.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that.
Give me the cup." She said grabbing Nevilles cup.

"Pity."

"Broaden your minds." Professor said.

" Heard that twice already." Whispered Harry.

"Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond?" Professor asked Ron. "Sure?" Ron voiced cracked.

"I think you are."

"Look at the cup, Tell me what you see." Professor said.

"Yeah." Ron replied.

"Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering." Ron said looking at his book.

"And that there could be the sun
and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it." Ron squeaked.

Some kids laughed. Hermione giggled quietly. Astreria also gave a little chuckle at Harry, "Hope you enjoy your suffering dear, Harry."

"Give me the cup. Oh, my dear boy." Professor said grabbing Harry's cup.

"My dear...you have the grim." Professor said dramaticly. "The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asked

"Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim." Said Bem, "Taking form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death."