Crybaby

"P'Kao, you told me you will teach me how to swim! P'Kao!", Ohm heard a shouting yet sniffing boy once he enter the pool side of the Dechaphatthanakun  house.

"Fluke, wait. I just need to finish this report, okay?", he heard Kao said to.the boy named Fluke. Kao is his bestfriend, ther are both 16 years old. Fluke is Kao's little brother. The smaller is two years younger.

"Why is the baby crying?", he teased when he sit beside Kao.

Fluke glared at him, puffing his cheeks and Ohm stop his smirk when he notice tears falling on younger's face. He suddenly want to panic but Fluke run inside the house.

"It's this goddamn history's fault!", Kao curse. Ohm take a peek on the report. His report was done two weeks ago. He is actually planning to ask Kao to play basketball but the guy is busy so he sit back.

Kao's phone suddenly ring, "Mom? I'm busy, whatever it is is I'll do it late- What!? I'll go there".

Ohm frown when Kao suddenly close his laptop, "Stay with Fluke". His stupid bestfriend run back inside as well.

He scratch his head. Speaking of Fluke, where is that little one. He stand up and  walk inside, he see Kao rushing outside the house. He shake his head and about to go home when he heard a sob.

Ohm stops and turn around, found himself walking upstairs. The room where the sobs came from slighty open and at the corner of the bed, Fluke is crying.

He knock twice and go inside. He sit at edge of the bed and sighs, "Fluke, stop crying".

"P'Ohm, bully! I don't love you and P'Kao anymore!", Fluke shouts.

"Baby, don't say that. Sorry na, c'mon, stop crying. Do you want ice cream?", Ohm sweetly asks as he reach for the brown hair and stroke it.

"I don't want an ice cream, I want to learn to swim just like you and P'Kao", the younger whines and smack his hand.

"I'll teach you so stop crying, okay?", Ohm feels defeated, he really can't stand when someone is crying specially if it is Fluke.

He heard a sniff and the bed move, he suddenly is tackle down. Fluke on top of him, puffy eyes but a wide smile, "Really P'Ohm?".

Ohm nods as he look up at the adorable one, wipe the still wet cheeks. Fluke jump on the bed and run to his closet. Probably changing clothes but the younger runs back and stop in front of him.

To his suprise, he climb again in the bed beside him. Hug him, "Thank you, P'Ohm" then kiss his cheeks before running back to the closet.

Ohm smile looking at the cute little boy. It's always like that. He can't say no to Fluke. Even Kao said he is spoiling the boy too much. The two brothers are totally opposite.  Kao is pretty cold while Fluke always welcome anyone with a smile.

He heard Fluke call him before he can react the younger runs outside already. Shaking his head with a smile, he follows.