Crazy

Ohm feel like crazy lately. He doesn't know why but he feels like there something  about Fluke.

He is at Kao's house because he will ask his friend to play basketball since it's sem break. He see Fluke watering the plants so he smile and greet him, "Hi Fluke".

Fluke stop before looking at him, smile then greet him, "Hello P'Ohm" then the latter continue watering the plants.

Fluke's smile. It feels different. His tone as well. His eyes, it looks cold and sad.

"Fluke? Is there a problem?", Ohm said as he try to pat the brown hair. The younger stop what his doing, remove his hand on his head then shake his head. Then, continue again as if he didn't ask any question.

He noticed it since last month. He look at younger's back and sighs. He go inside the house instead and luckily Kao is already on the stairs when he comes in.

Kao only grab a piece of bread then drag him out to go the court. On the way there, he can't help but asks, "Kao is there a problem with Fluke?".

Kao look at him and play the ball in his hands, "I don't know, I actually wanted to ask you that same question. He's fine with me but it seems that he feel distant when you're around".

Shit. Ohm curse silently and think if there's something he do that make the younger upset.

"Anyway, we're going to Chiang Mai this coming weekend. Me and Fluke will stay there for a week. How about you?", Kao said to him afterwhile.

"Probably lying in my bed,  take a rest since last sem quite a mess and the next one is our last", Ohm just shrug his shoulder and tap Kao upon seeing Boston, Boun and Mix in the court.

"It's gonna be boring in Chiang Mai. Why don't come with us?", Kao suggest before they enter the said court.

"I'll think about it", Ohm said after a couple of minutes.

He keep staring at his phone. His not in the mood suddenly to play so after a game, he decided to go back home.

Changing his clothes, he lay in his bed and now, he is staring at his phone. It's a picture of him and Fluke when the younger came back.

Scrolling the album on his phone, it's picture of Fluke. A lot of pictures, actually. He sighs.

He still can't remember what he did to make Fluke upset. He feel restless. He look one more time on the smiling picture then dial a number.

"Hi Dad, Kao invite me to stay with them in Chiang Mai for a week. Can you please tell Mom about it?"

His parents are working overseas but his closeness with them never wither.

"Thanks, Dad. Take care as well".

Ohm then text Kao telling him that he will come with them in Chiang Mai. He will make sure to know why Fluke acting weird these days.