Ex

The moment he saw Fluke from that guy's embrace he wanted to throw things. His eyes never leave the younger whose enjoying on the dance floor. He doesn't like how William's body touches Fluke and his becoming livid every minute pass.

Their eyes met, Ohm relax a little and surprise when a girl block his line of sight. He look up, "Alexa?".

"Ohm! Small world", the girl smile and hug him.

He nods. Alexa is his ex-girlfriend. They become a couple after Fluke went to America. He look at girl and at then to the dance floor, Fluke is facing William as they dance.

Alexa tap him and asks, "Can we talk?". Ohm nods. He needed some fresh air as well because he don't know what will happen if he stay there watching Fluke and William.

They decided to seat on the sand, facing the sea, "How are you?" Alexa said after a sitting.

"Fine", he said but he frown when Alexa laughs.

"You're sulking. More to say you are angry. You should be more than fine since that person is back, right? I saw him in the dance floor", Alexa tease. Ohm sighs and lay on the sand.

He remember the day they broke up.

"Let's break up, Ohm. I know you can never love me", Alexa once said after he pick her up from school.

Alexa is his 6 month girlfriend. He court her after seeing her smile at the cafeteria of the university.

Confusion is probably written on his face as he ask the question, "What-?!".

"Give me your wallet", Alexa seriously said. Ohm give her wallet. The girl open it and show it to him.

"We've been together for six months but I never felt even once that you love me. You treat me good, yes, but aside from that nothing. You never look at me the way, you look this picture or the one you have on your phone. I thought you can learn to love or just like me but Ohm, you can't! Your heart was never been yours, it seems that it belong to someone else already", Alexa said as tears fall from her eyes.

He didn't say anything but he pull her to an embrace, "I'm sorry".

Ohm suddenly sits up after remembering it. The reason why he court Alexa in the first place is because of her smile. Her smile remind him of Fluke. Yes, Fluke. His shut his eyes, he is so stupid. He really need to talk to Fluke.

He look at Alexa and hug her, "Thank you and I'm so sorry back then. I don't know if I will sound asshole but can we be friends just like before?".

Alexa laughs and nods, "Yes, you also need to introduce me to the owner of your heart".

Ohm grins and nods, "Anyway why are you here in Chiang Mai?".

They didn't notice the time and got distracted when they heard Kao's voice, "Ohm, have you seen Fluke?".

Ohm stands up, confuse about the question. "No, he's with William, right?", he bitterly asks but frown when he see William.

Boun appear on the other side, "We are drinking when Fluke said he will go to the bathroom but after almost half an hour he didn't return. He is kinda wasted".

"WHAT!?", Ohm glared to all of them then face Alexa.

Alexa nods and smile, "Go".