Surprise

Two vacations. Three Christmas and lots of weeks passed by but Fluke never visited instead Kao's the one going to America to visit his mom and brother.

On the first year, they do communicate via social media. Almost every night videocalling but as time goes by, he becomes busy. The time differencs between America and Thailand is quite a struggle as well. He actually don't know when was the last time he chat with Fluke.

March. His birth month and the end of the semester. Soon, they will enter the last year in College.

Kao been busy lately and happy, he's been tutoring someone. Him? He become the swimming club president. Status? He don't care about that.

Ohm frown when his phone rings. Kao's the one calling. He just got back from swimming practice.

"Ohm, I need your help! Can you please go to my house ASAP!", Kao said as he answer the call then the call ended. Trying to call Kao again but no answer.

Cursing in his head, he grab his car keys, wallet and phone. Driving to Kao's house. It's just a three street from his house but he is lazy and tired to walk.

Stopping at the familiar house. The guard greets him. He enter the house and surprise upon seeing the maids are busy. He check his phone, it's almost seven in the evening.

"Ohm!", Kao call his name excitedly.

Ohm frown, "Asshole! What do you need? Don't tell me you are celebrating my birthday?".

Kao laugh and punch his shoulder, "You are not that special for me to do that but anyway, I have a surprise for you".

He glare at Kao but Kao grins like crazy.

"P'Ohm!"

Ohm look back to the one who calls him. He suddenly freeze. Blinking to see if he is dreaming.

The person call him running towards him and jump for a hug. He hug him back tightly, "Fluke". Arms wrap on the tiny waist and the other holding the nape towards his chest. He almost carry the small body but he doesn't care. He knows that he miss Fluke but seeing him make him realise how much he does.

Kao's laugh make them separate a little. Hands still wrap on Fluke's waist as they look at Kao, "Enough of that. Let's eat. Dad's out of town and will be home tomorrow".

After saying it, Kao walk towards the dining area. Ohm look down and pinch the chubby cheeks, "I miss you".

Fluke smile widely, "Me too. Let's eat na".

He let Fluke drag him to the dining area. As usual Ohm, put some rice on Fluke's plate first before putting some on his plate. Put some meat on their plates and start eating.

"How long are you going to stay here, Fluke?", Ohm asks while eating. He frown when Kao grins. Then, shift his attention to the younger one.

"I'm back for good! Mom, decided to live in Chiang Mai and agreed to let me stay with Dad"