Drunk

Fluke already sitting on their table but Ohm still not returning. Simply listening to Boun and Boston.

"Ohh, it's been a while. What do you think Ohm and Alexa talking about?", Boun grins and put his hands under his chin as if thinking.

"The past, maybe", Boston said.

"They are the royal couple in our campus when they are together and even I was shocked when Ohm said they broke up", Boun keep babbling.

Before they notice, some bottles of the beer were already empty as Fluke glare at the dance floor. He wants to cry, hearing the stories in the past. He remember that's the reason he stop messaging Ohm back then.

William notice his mood but keep silent as if observing.

"I'll go to the restroom", he declare and walk towards the restroom but his feet brought him outside. Looking every where, walking. He stops upon seeing the same girl sitting facing the sea and another person lying on the sand.

He just look at them. Looking so cute together and tears fall like a waterfall when he see Ohm sits up and hug the girl. He run from that sight. The alcohol not helping. Stumble in the sand. He stand up and walk again, can't see clearly because of his tears and fall again. The world spinning. Fluke stay there, crying.

He just cry there lying in the sand. He don't know when he stops crying or how many minute have passed but he stay there looking at the stars. The sky looks nice, stars shinning above him.

"Fluke!", he heard a voice. Before he can look who it is, Ohm already reaching for him.

Concern can be written in his face, "What happened?" the gentle voice is like a key to his eyes. Making the tears fall again.

"Where's William?", he said afterwards. Ohm let him go and stands slowly. Eyes changes from worry to cold.

"Do you want me to call him for you? Fine", Ohm said as the older turn his back and walking away from him. The image of him and that girl on the beach replays on his head.

Fluke stand up on his own and run. Hugging Ohm from behind, "Don't go. Don't leave me, P'Ohm" he sobs.

Another wave of pain creep into his heart when the older remove his arms which hugging him but sadness fly away when Ohm look at him and hug him. He hug back.

"Seriously Fluke, where can I go? I'm here", Fluke just nods as he heard those words from Ohm. 

He can feel Ohm pull up his head to look at him. Reached for cheeks, to wipe away his tears.

Ohm's voice became softer as he continue to wipe his tears, "Fluke, stop crying na" then soft lips touches his forehead as he grab tightly Ohm's neck.

Fluke don't remember the rest, probably because of the alcohol or too much emotion but he remember how gentle Ohm was. The way he hold Fluke close as if he was precious and the older stay by his side until he fall asleep in his room.