Sick

"Today's the trial for basketball, are you ready Kao?", Ohm tap Kao's shoulder. They are both seventeen and just enter college.  The orientation for freshmen like them just finish and club trials are starting.

"I probably can't make it", Kao sighs feeling defeated.

He frown and grab the chair in front of him. Kao mess his hair as he grab his bag, "I need to go home".

"Huh? Is there a problem?", he asks.

"The maid called me. Fluke has a fever. Mom and Dad is not at home. He is 14 years old already but still-", Kao sighs. Ohm knows how Kao wanted to be in the basketball team and the same time he know how Kao love his little brother.

"Go to the gym. I'll take care of Fluke", he said and grab his own bag as well. He didn't said anything but a part of him want to run to where Fluke is. Worrying about the younger one.

"Are you sure?", Kao hesitantly asks him. Ohm nods tapping his shoulder.

"Just make sure you'll be part of the team and you know how much I love that brother of yours", he jokingly said.

Kao laugh and playfully punch him, "I'm beginning to doubt your intention with Fluke".

"Asshole! It's a joke. Go", Ohm punch back and turn his back at Kao.

"Thanks Ohm. I'll pay you in the future", Kao said as he go outside the classroom.

Ohm just shake his head and dial a number. Just ringing. He end the call and go out as well. Driving to Kao's home.

The guard open the gate upon seeing him. He go upstairs, stopping at the first room that can be found on the right.

Knocking twice. A low whine can be heard. Thankfully, the door is not lock so the moment he heard it he open the door.

He run towards the bed, throwing his bag in the floor, "Hey baby, how are you feeling?".

Another muffle sound came from the one lying in the bed. There's a knock in the open door and a maid comes in with a soup, medicine and glass of water.

"Do you have a cooling pack? Bring me some towel and basin as well", Ohm said but eyes never leaving the person lying in bed.

He gently caress the soft brown hair, "Fluke? Baby, wake up please. You need to take medicine".

Fluke open his eyes. A weak smile paints on his face before saying, "P'Ohm?".

Ohm feel weak upon seeing Fluke. He feel sick as well. He is so used seeing him smiling brighly.

He help Fluke to sit on the bed and feed him the soup the maid brought. He give the medicine, wipe him clean and help him change his clothes.

"P'Ohm, can you stay with me?", Fluke said the moment he help him lay back in bed.

Like always, he is weak when it comes to Fluke. He just can't say no to this younger so he nods. He remove his shoes and sit beside Fluke in the bed.

He bit his lips when Fluke pull him and whine, indicating to lay beside him. He sighs and lay beside him.

Ohm almost stop breathing when Fluke hug him before closing his eyes, "I love you, P'Ohm".

He curse himself and yet like a reflex hug back the small body. Falling asleep as well.