Rejection

Fluke knows that it is just a movie but still a part of him still scared when Valak appearing on the screen. He wanted to complaint when he see his brother playing another horror movie.

He grab Ohm's shirt as they watch. The older just let him be. Fluke feel safe when Ohm's around. He said that he will forget his feelings for Ohm but a part of him is stubborn and enjoying this little moment. He hold the shirt tightly as he surrender to sleep.

Fluke's dreaming. In his dream, he keep  hearing what Ohm said, "Me and Fluke? No way" so he cries.

In his dream he hear a warm voice, he can feel the warm hands on his face caressing it. He move and try to reach where that warm came from as he sighs happily when he heard those words, "Sleep tight. I'm here".

Fluke woke up and intend to go to the comfort room when something pull him. He almost scream upon seeing Ohm's face inches from him. He blink for a couples times, smile and close his eyes again. Continuing the wonderful dream.

They decided to go the falls that his brother once mentioned. He didn't remove his shirt because P'Ohm said that water is cold.

Fluke smile when Ohm turn his back on him. He happily jump and put his arms around the latter's neck. It's their habit when swimming.

Ohm smirk then suddenly dive with Fluke on his back. Not prepare, he choke and drink some water which make him let go. Look around and swim on the side.

He is annoyed on what Ohm did but the annoyance is remove in a snap when the older follow him, apologizing.

"P'Ohm, I'm fine. Don't worry, enjoy the water", Fluke shoo him away but Ohm just shake his head. He bit his tongue when he can feel that big hands on his waist.

"Let's continue swimming later, let's eat", he heard Ohm said after few minutes.

Fluke looks around, frown when some people eyeing Ohm. Even with a shirt on, now already wet. The older look like a walking sin with that body and water dripping on him. Fluke pout, feeling possessive all of the sudden,  Fluke grab his hand on his waist and pull him towards the place where they left there things.

He blush when the older intertwined their hands. His brain knows he should get over the feelings he have for Ohm but his stupid heart is so full with the latter's small yet sweet gestures, "Let me have this moment one last time" he said to himself.

Fluke's body so tired from the trip, he lazily throw himself on the bed once they reach home.

He heard foot steps, then see Ohm putting his bag on his room. Remembering Ohm's sweet gesture and arms around him, he take a deep breath, "I love you, P'Ohm as you are"

Ohm frozen holding the door while looking at Fluke. They stare at each other.

"Good night Fluke", Ohm said to break the silence.

The three words shut him up. It feels like a silent rejection so he turn around, tears falling already in his eyes as he heard the door close. The pain lingers. Tiredness, sadness embrace him as he sleep that night.